NHL Regular Season Discussion, v4: Teemu Retirement edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rals

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Long live the Finish Flash.

What a fucking beast. I love how in hockey you get these legendary mugs that get drafted the same year another legendary player is born and they are still in the league when that kid starts playing in the league.

So I have to choose between roller hockey and rugby, because I don't have money for both. Gonna be tough

That's what I'm leaning toward. Plus I don't want to get too fucked up playing rugby, and to be honest, I don't care for the sport much. I love hockey. But I have to scope out the roller league and make sure everyone isn't a douche

Braggle do you want a starting goalie or not?

Should have done your homework and gotten Mrazek

Patrick Kane'd him huh? Sure it wasn't telegraphed like Tarasenko?

Still love when Hjammer chased down Tarasenko on a breakaway and completely shut him down. The blues have literally never been the same since.

Yeah we're doing pretty poorly right now. Hopefully we don't lose to Edmonton tomorrow, no respectable team would do that

That's what I'm leaning toward. Plus I don't want to get too fucked up playing rugby, and to be honest, I don't care for the sport much. I love hockey. But I have to scope out the roller league and make sure everyone isn't a douche

Rugby is good shit, but you'll end up sore as fuck for sure. A couple buddies of mine have had some horrible injuries playing rugby lately (one tore every ligament in his knee while dislocating his kneecap - didn't know if they were going to have to amputate the lower half of his leg or not, and another ripped his shoulder muscle away from the bone). Roller hockey is slow as fuck though. 4-4, no offsides, icing and 16-12 games.

[YT]q0OVEvwn_6E#t=48[/YT]

The Sabres will retire Dominik Hasek's number tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back