NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember 2016 when no canadian team made the playoffs?

Yeah viewership in canada dropped 65 percent. It was a revenue disaster for the nhl.

Add to the fact that viewership
Is down in general in the united states and you got yourselves a league that needs canadas rev now more than ever
I definitely agree that Canadians are fairweather hockey fans. The number of guys at my work who suddenly know more than 3 Leafs players this year is insane.

Remember 2016 when no canadian team made the playoffs?

Yeah viewership in canada dropped 65 percent. It was a revenue disaster for the nhl.

Add to the fact that viewership
Is down in general in the united states and you got yourselves a league that needs canadas rev now more than ever
All the more reason Canada is rooting for the jets. Queefs gunna get swept in very pathetic fashion.

All the more reason Canada is rooting for the jets. Queefs gunna get swept in very pathetic fashion.

Most Canadian fans are loyal to a fault.

If the team they cheer for is eliminated they don't move on to the next Canadian team. Mean Winnipeg is gonna be stuck at 3 percent fan base for a goodly while.

28g3r6.jpg

Oh look, Alex Ovechkin, I've heard of him!

Washington bout to choke this one away too. 5-4 Blue Jackets, book it.

Washington bout to choke this one away too. 5-4 Blue Jackets, book it.
You know when the Craps go up by 2 goals the other team has them right where they want them.

You know when the Craps go up by 2 goals the other team has them right where they want them.
Ha, I was actually going to make a "Blue Jackets with a devastating 1-3 lead", but I didn't think it would translate as well as in my head. Caps have the firepower to come back easily, but they have to be doubting themselves a little now.

Ha, I was actually going to make a "Blue Jackets with a devastating 1-3 lead", but I didn't think it would translate as well as in my head. Caps have the firepower to come back easily, but they have to be doubting themselves a little now.
It's certainly not physical as they have all the talent to get the job done it's all mental. they just breakdown in the yoffs and succumb to the pressure.

During intermission Roenick did a great job of illustrating all the mental mistakes they made to allow this to happen yet again.

I can't remember a team being such massive choke artists for a prolonged period of time in recent memory like them.

It's certainly not physical as they have all the talent to get the job done it's all mental. they just breakdown in the yoffs and succumb to the pressure.

During intermission Roenick did a great job of illustrating all the mental mistakes they made to allow this to happen yet again.

I can't remember a team being such massive choke artists for a prolonged period of time in recent memory like them.
Sharks were close for a while. Penguins actually had some bad years in between championships, but they won a Cup so everyone kinda shrugged. Nashville has a lot of great regular seasons followed by playoff flameouts. Minnesota started hot as a franchise and then went nowhere. St. Louis has had a lot of futile efforts...

But for continued chokeyness, the Caps are unmatched. It's not all Ovechkin's fault, he puts up great numbers, but he has also disappeared in important games.

Most Canadian fans are loyal to a fault.

If the team they cheer for is eliminated they don't move on to the next Canadian team. Mean Winnipeg is gonna be stuck at 3 percent fan base for a goodly while.
U are absolutely clueless about Canadians. And if u are one, lmao. People all over were jumping on the Sens bandwagon last season.

When Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver made their deep playoff runs the whole country was rooting for them.

You're fucking clueless as shit man.

That is a weak goalie interference call in Dubois.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back