NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Canada.

I assure you, a Winnipeg/Toronto final is NBC's worst nightmare.
Most CANadians outside of Ontario are rooting for the Jets this year. We will watch hockey no matter who is playing. It's the states who's ratings the NHL cares about obviously.

If I recall correctly last years Nash/Pit finals series did very well ratings a wise in the states.

The point I'm trying to make is eat shit and live queef fans.

His next pick was Ryan Donato

and then Danton Heinen

not sure how that year happened...
He can draft prime Crosby in the 7th round and I will never let this go
14jawy9.jpg

Imagine a draft haul of Barzal, Conner and Boeser? Hell even Chabot would've been a solid pick.

In Canada.

I assure you, a Winnipeg/Toronto final is NBC's worst nightmare.

Nobody cares about Winnipeg.

But you have no Leafs in this bitch and all ratings in Canada drop substantially.

Last season all ratings are down in the US across the board...that gets compounded if you lose the one Canadian team in the playoffs right now that anyone really gives a damn.

No Canada won't really get behind Winnipeg.

Nobody cares about Winnipeg.

But you have no Leafs in this bitch and all ratings in Canada drop substantially.

Last season all ratings are down in the US across the board...that gets compounded if you lose the one Canadian team in the playoffs right now that anyone really gives a damn.

No Canada won't really get behind Winnipeg.
<TrumpWrong1>

I promise you that all the owners would prefer Canada still watch hockey up to the finals...
Nhl would prefer a California team to make it to the finals over a Canadian team lol

He can draft prime Crosby in the 7th round and I will never let this go
14jawy9.jpg

DeBrusk is a good pick. The other two are meh. Not only are Connor and Barzal better, most of the guys taken after in the 1st are.

Hell the Jets 6th and 7th round picks from that year shit all over them in the AHL this year.

They really fucked up.

Nhl would prefer a California team to make it to the finals over a Canadian team lol

And lose the entire revenue of canada??? Lol.

Canadian revenue drives the god damn league you fool.

Two of the top 3 rev generators are canadian. And then theres a big drop off. Every other canadian team is in the top half of the league after that.

Honestly the wet dream for the nhl would always be chicago versus toronto finals. Because the rangers vs toronto would be impossible

Know what winnipegs fan base is in all of canada?

3 percent.

Good luck with that
If u honestly think Canada wouldn't get on board the bandwagon if the jets made a deep playoff run you are retarded. It's happened in the past multiple times. Cal, edm etc.

I promise you that all the owners would prefer Canada still watch hockey up to the finals...

IDK I wouldn’t call all Canadians bandwagoners, but you would know more then I.

Sad If true

And lose the entire revenue of canada??? Lol.

Canadian revenue drives the god damn league you fool.

Two of the top 3 rev generators are canadian. And then theres a big drop off. Every other Canadian team is in the top half of the league after that.

Honestly the wet dream for the nhl would always be chicago versus toronto finals. Because the rangers vs toronto would be impossible
NHL wants the casual NHL fan to watch playoff hockey. The hardcores are going to watch regardless. Cali has millions of casuals waiting to get on a bandwagon for the playoffs. I don't see what regular season team revenue has to do with the NHL wanting increased viewership of casuals.

Elliot looks like he's 50 years old.

Last edited:
NHL wants the casual NHL fan to watch playoff hockey. The hardcores are going to watch regardless. Cali has millions of casuals waiting to get on a bandwagon for the playoffs. I don't see what regular season team revenue has to do with the NHL wanting increased viewership of casuals.

Remember 2016 when no canadian team made the playoffs?

Yeah viewership in canada dropped 65 percent. It was a revenue disaster for the nhl.

Add to the fact that viewership
Is down in general in the united states and you got yourselves a league that needs canadas rev now more than ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back