NHL Playoffs Bracket Challenge

CANada

• Total voters
I'll be done if the Blues lose. Lol Went with a high risk bracket.

Super happy with Blues/Lightning advancing and the Hawks/Kings out. Would love to see Preds pull it off tonight, but fairly doubtful that it will happen.

Super happy with Blues/Lightning advancing and the Hawks/Kings out. Would love to see Preds pull it off tonight, but fairly doubtful that it will happen.

Hawks out killed me lol

That was looking so good too,Hawks in game 7 was going to be my mark :(

Go Caps!

Tied for 7th overall in the bracket challenge. Not really confident with my next couple of rounds but fun to be towards the top early on.

Tied for 7th overall in the bracket challenge. Not really confident with my next couple of rounds but fun to be towards the top early on.
nicely done. my bracket sucked

Yeah I only got 2 of 4 correct picks both in the East/West to make it out of the first round.

Elliot has stepped his game up more than he ever couldve,and really surprised at Loungo not getting his first game 6 win.lol

Yeah I only got 2 of 4 correct picks both in the East/West to make it out of the first round.
Ducks, Kings and Blackhawks all out in first round was brutal. Rangers too but they were against healthy Penguins.

Ducks, Kings and Blackhawks all out in first round was brutal. Rangers too but they were against healthy Penguins.

No McFleury = Healthy Pens ? Lol

#MurrayBless

But yeah Ducks/Hawks/Panthers were my ticket to a great bracket,still had Pens/Sharks to make it to the 2nd round tho.

No Stamkos no problems was another problem for me also haha thought Wings had that series on lock....Go on to only win one game! :(

No McFleury = Healthy Pens ? Lol

#MurrayBless

But yeah Ducks/Hawks/Panthers were my ticket to a great bracket,still had Pens/Sharks to make it to the 2nd round tho.

No Stamkos no problems was another problem for me also haha thought Wings had that series on lock....Go on to only win one game! :(
Well their forwards and defenders are healthy + Murray has been good?

Stupid Sharks, dont they know they are supposed to choke in the playoffs!

@M1ksondong @jmac98 will you miss hartley?

Miss him? No. Seems he was a bit of a prick to the players, and really, the record speaks for itself. That playoff appearance was an anomaly for this club right now and he'd been there parts of 4 seasons, most coaches get fired around then anyway I think. The real issue in Calgary is with goaltending, 4-6 d-men and 5-9 forwards, not coaching. They need a lot of help, and if someone isn't on board with the direction they want to go, get rid of them.

Miss him? No. Seems he was a bit of a prick to the players, and really, the record speaks for itself. That playoff appearance was an anomaly for this club right now and he'd been there parts of 4 seasons, most coaches get fired around then anyway I think. The real issue in Calgary is with goaltending, 4-6 d-men and 5-9 forwards, not coaching. They need a lot of help, and if someone isn't on board with the direction they want to go, get rid of them.
lol true. was curious what your thoughts were on the matter. calgary needs a lot of work but they do have a solid core to build on

My son did mine last year and did well. He asked the other day why I didn't get in. I said you failed to remind me.
Next year.

My son did mine last year and did well. He asked the other day why I didn't get in. I said you failed to remind me.
Next year.
lol damn i should've tagged you my bad

Back