NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might finally fully commit my allegiance to Nashville if Molson is actually going to let Bergevin handle a full rebuild.

When he was hired he inherited a team with 3 lights out players (Subbs, Price and Patches), with some solid vets and good young players. He just needed to add a true #1C, and touch up the depth of the team a bit and boom, cup contender for a few years.

Fucked that up, now he's getting another shot, starting from scratch? Lmao.

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

I might finally fully commit my allegiance to Nashville if Molson is actually going to let Bergevin handle a full rebuild.

When he was hired he inherited a team with 3 lights out players (Subbs, Price and Patches), with some solid vets and good young players. He just needed to add a true #1C, and touch up the depth of the team a bit and boom, cup contender for a few years.

Fucked that up, now he's getting another shot, starting from scratch? Lmao.

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif
What's the consensus among fans on Claude. I haven't paid attention at all

The Flyers finally came to their senses and retired Lindros’s Jersey. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.br...home-again-flyers-retire-eric-lindross-jersey

I loved watching him play. He was the total package. They should have just called him the package, kind of like how Randy Johnson was called the Big Unit. You know, really anything that sounds phallic will work.

Shame injuries fucked him up so bad, he was a special player. Haven't really seen anyone like that since.

Shame injuries fucked him up so bad, he was a special player. Haven't really seen anyone like that since.

Yeah. Part of it was that he would fly up ice with his head down. The other part of it was teams engaged in an arms race to find huge defensemen capable of doing little more than hitting him. And guys were always simply trying to do just that.

They're going to take the tank away from me, aren't they?
Welcome to Mid Firstroundpicksville, Population: You. I like the Habs but they need to pay for their hubris.

Yeah. Part of it was that he would fly up ice with his head down. The other part of it was teams engaged in an arms race to find huge defensemen capable of doing little more than hitting him. And guys were always simply trying to do just that.
Yeah, I always hated Scott Stevens types, I know most of those hits were "legal", but they were still playing to hurt, and that's a bullshit way to play.

Welcome to Mid Firstroundpicksville, Population: You. I like the Habs but they need to pay for their hubris.

The rest of the NHL needs to sack up and drive a stake through our hearts. We get the backup goaltenders, and teams that aren't really in a playoff race treat us like a night off. Combine that with the retards on our team going full waterboy thinking they have any chance at anything significant.

Every habs game goes like this: we bumrush the other team out of the gate screaming REEEEE all the way, normally we get smacked down. But often enough for us to get a shittier pick, the other team is caught with their pants down.

DIE GODDAMNIT.

Go leafs go chant in ottawa. Leafs score.
Lul

Yet another team on the tail end of a back to back.

I feel like we've had a lot of those. Boston, Washington, Colorado, and BuffaLOL twice at least. There's probably been some others.

Ugh, there is something very wrong with the Leafs right now.

This reminds me of one of the Kessel years, after they made the playoffs. Sure thing, sure thing, sure thing, BAM, losers of 20 out of 22.

Andersen was totally the wrong guy to call them out, too. Motherfucker, you SUCKED in the first 15 games of each season you've played. Nobody said shit to you, when you costing them games. Shut your mouth.

Ugh, there is something very wrong with the Leafs right now.

This reminds me of one of the Kessel years, after they made the playoffs. Sure thing, sure thing, sure thing, BAM, losers of 20 out of 22.

Andersen was totally the wrong guy to call them out, too. Motherfucker, you SUCKED in the first 15 games of each season you've played. Nobody said shit to you, when you costing them games. Shut your mouth.

They almost seem content to lose in OT or give up that late goal. I think they'll be okay, but they aren't going far in the playoff this year, they need to firm up that backup before all these rookies get paid.

On a sidenote, when did the Avalanche stop sucking? Was Duchene that much of a cancer?

Anderssen has been good this year, though. Manbearbig needs to put the team on his back.

especially since johannsen has already had concussions and now this is one more

Sooner or later Marchand will get what's coming to him.
Best moment of PK's career so far.

The YouTube comment sections of the dirty rat elbow are freaking hilarious. It was an accident, completely incidental etc etc. Just wish someone would take his knee(s) out already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back