NHL final four - Who's going to win the cup?

Who takes it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ref right there as one pushes, and gets punched in the mouth

No call. Which is crazy, but I’m fine with it. Person who didn’t instigate should be allowed to escalate. We’d all be a lot more polite that way.

Didn't see the game but let me guess, Habs scored first and tried to just clog up the neutral zone and have 5 men back in front of Price and it failed?

Cant believe the knights lost game three but won game 4. They always look like crap until they dont.

And that my friends is the day you'll always remember as the Islanders stopping the lightning from beating them 9-0

Hell of an effort by the Islanders , down to the wire

You never know in the playoffs, sometimes you stumble and a juggernaut like the Lightning perforate your hide. You still only get one win, but yikes.

Islanders need to forget that game even happened. They're in a shitty spot needing to beat this Tampa team two in a row.

Looks like Vegas is going back to Fleury tonight.

Holden is going to get in shit for that goal. He stopped skating after Fleury made the save and KK beat him to the puck because of it.

Montreal being perpetual underdogs has been great betting wise. Hopefully they can keep defying the odds, because daddy needs some 2x4’s.

Even if they win this game this might be the last game at Nassau. Hopefully the crowd gives the Islanders a good spark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back