NHL 2020-2021 Season Discussion: The Battle for Covid Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

He helped bring the Cup to Boston. Are Bergy, Tuk, and Marchand the only guys left from that team? I've kind of lost track.

Thomas left, Boychuk was traded, Lucic traded, Seguin was traded, Campbell pretty sure retired, Horton was forced to retire, Ference was traded, McQuaid and Savard were or are gone now.

Fuck.

He helped bring the Cup to Boston. Are Bergy, Tuk, and Marchand the only guys left from that team? I've kind of lost track.

Thomas left, Boychuk was traded, Lucic traded, Seguin was traded, Campbell pretty sure retired, Horton was forced to retire, Ference was traded, McQuaid and Savard were or are gone now.

Fuck.
Krejci too. But yeah, that was 9 years ago too; time flies

Krejci too. But yeah, that was 9 years ago too; time flies
Yeah, I just remembered Krejci in a facebook group.

That team looks so different now. I hope they get a couple good defenders that have a presence out there. Z has gotten slow and old but his reputation aided in keeping people from taking liberties with the young guys.

Meanwhile in NJ

4t8mj9.jpg

Is Blackwood legit or nah?
Too early to tell. Devils need a backup goalie no matter what.
Almost identical stats to Carter Hart while playing on a team that's far worse.

But yes, around 70 games is too early to tell, he did look pretty great behind a horrendous defense so far at the NHL level. Devils will suck again, but the defense should be improved compared to last years.

It's a tough hit, because the tandem Blackwood/Crawford with a 50/50 split had the potential to be among the better ones in the league and that was the only part of the team you could say that about.

Today is the day , I feel like a kid at Christmas, let’s fucking do this

@PUO3 can we get this bitch sticky’d

Also how much you giving for Evander’s gofundme?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back