NHL 2020-2021 Season Discussion: The Battle for Covid Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, it's not like he got a big payday on his last go round either.
Is he from that area or something?
Maybe he's going to retire up there, who knows.
Jumbo Joe? I think he STARTED his career with Boston before they traded him to SJ if I am not mistaken.

Imagine him and Chara out there together even though they play different portions of the team.... Two tallest motherfuckers in the league out there together.

Yea he did actually grow up near Toronto in St. Thomas Ontario.
Home cooking.

Punishing people for their actions when they were 14 years old. This is where we've gone as a society.

While he was a little prick for bullying the kid, we're going to now ruin his future as an adult over his immaturity as a child.

The Cancel Culture is in it's death throes IMO. (Girl Scouts today pussing out)

Once the Trumpster gets back in, a much different tone will be set in a societal 'trickle down' effect.

I hope. The fake outrage is stifling and totalitarian.

Punishing people for their actions when they were 14 years old. This is where we've gone as a society.

While he was a little prick for bullying the kid, we're going to now ruin his future as an adult over his immaturity as a child.

They made the kid lick a push Pop they rubbed in a fucking Urinal, if any son of a Bitch made my son do that I'd be in prison for Murder .

They made the kid lick a push Pop they rubbed in a fucking Urinal, if any son of a Bitch made my son do that I'd be in prison for Murder .
I didn't read the details really. I mean, he's a bastard for all of it... But he should have been arrested and punished for it at the time. Not sure if there were any repercussions at the time.

The big question for the league is, "has there been any documented behavior that is similar to that incident in the ensuing years?"

and of course was it formally dealt with I guess, etc.

amazing to believe that if it was officially documented, anyone vetting potential players wouldn't have keyed on it.

amazing to believe that if it was officially documented, anyone vetting potential players wouldn't have keyed on it.
From what I've heard he was on the "DO NOT DRAFT" list for a bunch of teams, actually including the Coyotes at first. Purely talent wise (he seems to have been a douche in interviews as well) he was seen as a second rounder in a lot of circles, Coyotes did not have picks in the first three rounds and it is rather easy to guess that they just went for the "second round talent" in R4 with their first pick.

I didn't read the details really. I mean, he's a bastard for all of it... But he should have been arrested and punished for it at the time. Not sure if there were any repercussions at the time.

He got put into juvenile detention, which is a fucking joke , especially for the abuse he put on that kid , his accomplice at least apologized directly to the victim , he did not , once they realized his past was going to be brought up he sent letters to the NHL trying to explain his remorse, but at no point did he directly apologize the kid he targeted.

The big question for the league is, "has there been any documented behavior that is similar to that incident in the ensuing years?"

and of course was it formally dealt with I guess, etc.

Aren’t they currently without a GM? Not surprised this shit run org didn’t look into their draft picks’ pasts lmao

Edit: I guess they did, my point still stands as them being a shit run team however

Ontario Hockey League banned body checking today over virus concerns. If the NHL follows suit, hockey will become such a polite game.
Polite and boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back