NHL 2019-2020 Season Discussion: Anybody's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is...fuckin' over. That said, the Blues will bounce back. Don't be too down my Blues friends. It's a long series. This one is going seven. Stuff this horrible showing in the sack. It's gonna happen from time to time.

I'm just a little perturbed the Bruins could have easily been up three games to none.

Blues forward Pat Maroon reportedly threw shade at the Boston Bruins’ leadership after St. Louis’s overtime win in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Final.

“That’s really limited leadership. You guys should start looking at one another,” Maroon allegedly said to an unnamed person on the Bruins’ bench. McGuire wouldn’t disclose the subject of Maroon’s remark, but he did comment that “it was well done by him, rather than screaming and yelling and swearing, he was calm, cool and collected.”

Call out a team after game 2, lose by 5 goals in the first SC game at home in 50 years. LMAO

Fuck, if I start working up happiness for Boston's Cup win now I'll be able to deal with it. I'm happy for Tuuka.

I will be happy to see the Blues lose. If they somehow pull it off, I will enjoy not seeing this kid again (ever)
sign-kid-jason-mckeon-2018-red-sox-world-series-parade-850x478.jpg

Call out a team after game 2, lose by 5 goals in the first SC game at home in 50 years. LMAO
Lmfao

Their brilliant "hunt after their former captain" and "skate into Rask and hope it rattles him" plans aren't working out, so they've gotta start trying other things. I predict an ingenious "call Chara a pussy" strategy next game

smh the leadup bullshit is horrific
and their 'anthemist' is terrible btw

Blues are going to win tonight.

Right on the chin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back