NHL 2019-2020 Season Discussion: Anybody's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rawex

Holy shit Devils just traded Andy Greene to the Islanders and are about to trade Coleman very soon as well (not in the lineup today). Trading Vatanen (and others) also still very well in play.

Guess they got too many points when Blackwood played (literally no chance with Domingue or Schneider lol)...

Here we go

Fantastic return if true.

Lightning fans are going to absolutely LOVE Coleman, though. Great player, great guy and comes cheap (cap wise).

I've been saying it for years, and I don't care what anyone says, Frederik Andersen is OVERRATED.

His stats are always good and he's solid...when it doesn't matter. Never there when you need him, though. It's not all his fault of course, as the Leafs' D is terrible, but still. He can't be counted on to bail the team out. He's a big freak who naturally pads stats. That's it. I'd rather have a wildcard flashy goalie, than this big brick in the net.

I've been saying it for years, and I don't care what anyone says, Frederik Andersen is OVERRATED.

His stats are always good and he's solid...when it doesn't matter. Never there when you need him, though. It's not all his fault of course, as the Leafs' D is terrible, but still. He can't be counted on to bail the team out. He's a big freak who naturally pads stats. That's it. I'd rather have a wildcard flashy goalie, than this big brick in the net.

He has looked injured all season imo. He's been out of position in a lot of unusual cases. I honestly think he's not moving his head right and his neck is too tight/injured.

He wasn't overrated last year. He bailed them out all the time. But I think his body might be done

Kase money baby.

When healthy, he’s a pretty good player

The Leafs do NOT deserve to make the playoffs.

SIX goals against the "best goalie in the league" Andersen. Can't even get amped to shell an emergency replacement goalie. A team with Tavares, Matthews, Nylander, etc, etc. Pathetic effort. Die the death you deserve, you fucking clowns.

SIX goals against the "best goalie in the league" Andersen. Can't even get amped to shell an emergency replacement goalie. A team with Tavares, Matthews, Nylander, etc, etc. Pathetic effort. Die the death you deserve, you fucking clowns.
Uhh, you good?

<{vega}>

In my defense, I didn't know that the goalie was a 42 year old Leafs employee. That's, uh, something.

"Emergency" goalie. Dude was literally in the lobby, and got tapped on the shoulder. It's so rare.

Good for him, though. That's a dream come true. Seems like a pretty cool guy.

lol @ losing to a zamboni driver on your own payroll

Lol that was maybe the most pathetic effort I have ever seen in a hockey game. Wtf?

Holy hell the leafs lost to their AHL affiliates zamboni driver in net. I thought it was a joke but it’s not. Fucking el oh el.

thanks for making this sharks fan slightly less depressed about his team.

They just ran into a hot goalie tonight, it happens.

UK33HVh.jpg

Wow didnt know there was an NHL thread here good to know

Some of todays trades:

Vinnie trocheck is underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back