NHL 2019-2020 Season Discussion: Anybody's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
ownership is impatient I guess.
but replacing him with DeBoer makes zero sense.

This thread used to have people in it. People who liked hockey. Then some people went away :(

This thread used to have people in it. People who liked hockey. Then some people went away :(
tumblr_mcq3otuMIC1qestzgo2_r1_500.gifv

I hope Rals and HugeCan aren't dead in a ditch somewhere.

Ugh Allstar break. Boring!

So turns out Conor's knee injury was much worse than we thought. PCL completely torn in half, multiple other tears in knee, cracked tibia... Jesus and the manic decides to skip surgery and just completely rehabs over the summer in time for game 1, somehow still able to take his game to a new level. Greatest athlete in the world imo, or at least there is no one more driven to be the best.

So, allegedly, Gritty is out there punching children(in the back). If a Philly mascot isn't allowed to punch children why even have mascots.

It’s the most Gritty thing ever.

This blind girl singing the national anthem is killing me

That McDavid documentary tho...

Damn wife must be cutting onions in the kitchen again
<mma1>

What a great fucking ASG weekend. Some wholesome fun for the whole fucking family. Lol.

Gonna be a juicy deadline, hopefully teams don't spend the whole day kicking tires, and the Pens don't overpay for a rental to replace Guentzel. Any time you want to wake up, Gally.

Gonna be a juicy deadline, hopefully teams don't spend the whole day kicking tires, and the Pens don't overpay for a rental to replace Guentzel. Any time you want to wake up, Gally.
Galchenyuk has been fucked since they moved him to wing and his knee injury. he was never the fastest to begin with and terribad defensively. but he was only able to produce offense as a center for the Habs when DD got injured and maurice had no choice but to use him as #1 C and his high was 30 goals and just over 50 points

Galchenyuk has been fucked since they moved him to wing and his knee injury. he was never the fastest to begin with and terribad defensively. but he was only able to produce offense as a center for the Habs when DD got injured and maurice had no choice but to use him as #1 C and his high was 30 goals and just over 50 points
Yeah, I'm always shocked when I hear his age, it feels like he's been in the League forever. Be nice to see him make a comeback but he'd need some sort of ideal situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back