NHL 2019-2020 Season Discussion: Anybody's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
7931993_orig.gif

He was entertaining at the very least
Yes Don Cherry please tell us more about which Readers digest to stuff under your shinpads.

Dude has been out of touch with hockey for about 2 decades now

well Montréal having a pretty decent season so far...

I'd like the Rangers to get Mike Babcock.

Oh shit, I didn't think they'd actually do it. Good night, sweet ponce.

Lol just toss that 39 year old rookie coach straight into the fire. This will get really ugly for Dubas fast if there is anything less than a spectacular "new coach bounce".

Lol just toss that 39 year old rookie coach straight into the fire. This will get really ugly for Dubas fast if there is anything less than a spectacular "new coach bounce".
Here's hoping the Bruins sweep them in the playoffs for the lols.

I don't pay full attention the leafs until after the NFL season but LOL!!! @ the leafs.

The roster is flawed, salary cap issues, and Matthews their #1 centre who gets caved in by real #1 centres, Willie who can't paly defence, a rotating door of a d-core ….

I don't pay full attention the leafs until after the NFL season but LOL!!! @ the leafs.

The roster is flawed, salary cap issues, and Matthews their #1 centre who gets caved in by real #1 centres, Willie who can't paly defence, a rotating door of a d-core ….

"You went into TD Garden for game 7 and laid a massive goose egg... AGAIN. Kadri was a fucking idiot and got suspended... AGAIN. Anderson played out of his mind only to get worked... AGAIN."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back