NHL 2019-2020 Season Discussion: Anybody's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 10 minute delay at the end of the Pens/Bolts game over a goal/non-goal pending 'video review' from
some shithole 'command center' somewhere in a place no one cares about
is the kind of thing that will kill this sport just like it's fucked NFL and other sports.
let the ref's call on the ice stand ffs.
Buffalo fans gonna be asking if you can review 20 year-old calls soon.

Babcock needs to go - way too much talent to have them asleep during every first period this season

#FireBabcock

I know it will sting, having given this man $50 million fucking dollars, but it's gotta be done. He does not get this team.

Babcock needs to go - way too much talent to have them asleep during every first period this season

He is the most overrated coach in NHL history.

#FireBabcock

I know it will sting, having given this man $50 million fucking dollars, but it's gotta be done. He does not get this team.

It brings me a lot of joy to see other people feel this way. I dont know if hes over rated or he lost his mojo but he just hasnt been effective in several years now. I often wonder if the success he found here was because of how good the team was and a lasting effect from scotty

So far this season has been frustrating for me to watch. I expected stevie coming back home to work miracles and I think my expectations were too high.

It brings me a lot of joy to see other people feel this way. I dont know if hes over rated or he lost his mojo but he just hasnt been effective in several years now. I often wonder if the success he found here was because of how good the team was and a lasting effect from scotty

So far this season has been frustrating for me to watch. I expected stevie coming back home to work miracles and I think my expectations were too high.

It was absolutely because of Lidström, Datsyuk and Zetterberg. Detroit fans tried to warn Leafs fans that Babcock wasn't all that. The thing about being a headcoach in the NHL is, though, that you won't be unemployed for very long once you get there. If you reach Babcock's status? Fuggedaboudit. There's just not nearly enough x o analysis in hockey media to really put any kind of pressure on coaches.

Detroit is going to be bad for a while, but the team is making strides.

Leafs still need a lynchpin defender, but I guess they've gotta win with the team they've got.

I'm going to be real sad when football season is over and I have to watch the sharks. I hope they fire pdb before I go to a game next month

Holy smokes the wings managed to not blow the lead and beat Edmonton .

Bruins making an early season statement
Playoffs will tell the tale, and it's a long season. If their secondary scoring pulls it's weight the League is in trouble.

Leafs still need a lynchpin defender, but I guess they've gotta win with the team they've got.

Yep, they need a 24 min a night stay at home defender. They have the pieces to get one (Nylander, Kap + liljegren). At least get the conversation going.

If not that we need to add some grit players. We are softer than baby shit out there and after Matthews and Barrie got flatlined with nary a dirty look by the rest of the team in rebuttal, we sent a message that it's open season on us

Just go get "I always get suspended at the worst time" Kadri back.

If price plays, I think the habs take it in Vegas tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back