NHL 2019-2020 Season Discussion: Anybody's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Damn Deffid how have you been Bruder?

Liked them in video games and stuck with it lol. Stevens + Niedermeyer were my fav players :D
Well I am a Canadians fan, so we'll face eachother itt :)

Actually not a real" fan", but since I am from Montreal I sort of genetically care.

Actually not a real" fan", but since I am from Montreal I sort of genetically care.

I’m moving back to eastern Ontario, and can’t wait to live within 1.5 hours of the bell centre. If I want a cheap game, I can also head over to watch the Sens play.

Living close to Toronto/Buffalo isn’t quite the same.

I’m moving back to eastern Ontario, and can’t wait to live within 1.5 hours of the bell centre. If I want a cheap game, I can also head over to watch the Sens play.

Is there are a city in the world which is more hardcore about hockey than Montreal? Serious question.

Boston / Chicago perhaps?

Montreal wins. No ifs and or buts about it. The Habs are a religion. At least with the older folk who are still living in and around Montreal.

Habs also drafted this guy, BLESS :D

70502007_10157588940344583_7641918310568689664_o.jpg

lindsey-vonn.jpg

Is there are a city in the world which is more hardcore about hockey than Montreal? Serious question.

Boston / Chicago perhaps?
Toronto maybe.

Also suppose Vancouver should be mentioned with their riot in 1994.

Casselman?

Captain Underpants is his name, misdemeanour is his game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back