NHL 2019-2020 Season Discussion: Anybody's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeez, yahoo sports hires the worst writers
Arun Srinivasan
aka Fat Bitch who's never played any sport of any kind and is ignorant of
perhaps the world's Greatest Sport: Hockey

Out of all the games going on today, I only feel comfortable betting on Edmonton. Chicago is about to get steamrolled.

Not a lightning fan, but this video gets me jacked up for the restart. Enjoy the day everyone!

hartford_whalers_1993-1997.png

My jets gunna go in dry on Gaudreau and that slimy bitch Tkachuk

oh jeez, this intro to the pens/habs game is fucking cringeworthy
'we skate for black lives'
smh, good god
the notion of mentioning first responders and front line medical personnel in the same
breath and with the same noteworthiness as 'social justice activists' is insulting and sad.

Hmm. Ouch.

Why start Smith!? Whyyyy!!!? Regardless Oilers looked like they were playing the first game of the season. No chemistry, no emotion. Chicago looked good. They're not world beaters and won't go far but they looked good.

oh jeez, this intro to the pens/habs game is fucking cringeworthy
'we skate for black lives'
smh, good god
the notion of mentioning first responders and front line medical personnel in the same
breath and with the same noteworthiness as 'social justice activists' is insulting and sad.
Just stop watching already...

<WhatIsThis>
You keep calling others Karen but you are the one bitching in every thread. It legit sounds miserable to keep watching sports you don't like just to complain.
lol at sports I don't like. I've loved hockey since I started playing pond hockey in upstate NY where I grew up. I've enjoyed watching the sport for the last 40 years but I'M supposed to stop watching if I disagree with the politicization of it, especially in a league with 26 black players, 3% total.
I just want sports, not social justice activism.

W
lol at sports I don't like. I've loved hockey since I started playing pond hockey in upstate NY where I grew up. I've enjoyed watching the sport for the last 40 years but I'M supposed to stop watching if I disagree with the politicization of it, especially in a league with 26 black players, 3% total.
I just want sports, not social justice activism.

I assumed you hate it like baseball because it's the same posts over there.

but on one level, you're right. I should just skip the intro to marquee games, like this one is for NBC on Sat nite.
the earlier games were much more reserved.

W

I assumed you hate it like baseball because it's the same posts over there.
Love the sport, hate the political posturing. Especailly when it's forced. NHL came under fire for not 'doing enough'
to deplore racism, etc.
EVERYONE wants equity, the ass kissing efforts to express it are cringeworthy though.
IMO

but on one level, you're right. I should just skip the intro to marquee games, like this one is for NBC on Sat nite.
the earlier games were much more reserved.
I have an uncle who is going to "stop watching the NFL" when he loves football because they are kneeling. I told him to stop being a bozo and turn the game on 5 minutes later, it's not that difficult lol.

I have an uncle who is going to "stop watching the NFL" when he loves football because they are kneeling. I told him to stop being a bozo and turn the game on 5 minutes later, it's not that difficult lol.
LOL, I get this.
I have a golfing buddy who says the same thing.
At some point, one just has to accept the reality of the situation and somehow get beyond it if you really love the sport.
...and tune in later.

5 minutes in and Schieffle is hurt. Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back