Ngannou will SUBMIT Cain

Now at least I know you're not serious considering you're equating Ngannou subbing some scrubs, including Hamilton to a "submission game". Funny. Where was that submission game vs Stipe?

Stipe is a better boxer than Cain and has way better defense. At no point was he compromised and susceptible to a sub.He weathered the early storm against Ngannou, got him tired, and then took him down. Its entirely possible Cain does the same thing, I just wouldn't be that confident about it. He's been caught early on in the past, even in fights he went on to win. And I would say Ngannou likely hits harder than anyone he's fought. Those first few minutes are pivotal, after that I'm pretty sure we'll know the winner.

ngannou-kimura.gif
grand opening grand closing

Stipe is a better boxer than Cain and has way better defense. At no point was he compromised and susceptible to a sub.He weathered the early storm against Ngannou, got him tired, and then took him down. Its entirely possible Cain does the same thing, I just wouldn't be that confident about it. He's been caught early on in the past, even in fights he went on to win. And I would say Ngannou likely hits harder than anyone he's fought. Those first few minutes are pivotal, after that I'm pretty sure we'll know the winner.

You're literally talking about a different outcome now. I think Cain is going to win this fight. But if Ngannou wins there is no way in hell it's by sub.

Francois might actually surprise us with solid takedown defense. all it takes is one good shot and Cain could go down. he won't recover like he did against Kongo if he eats a bomb. Ngannou might pull a power kimura for example, never know.

You're literally talking about a different outcome now. I think Cain is going to win this fight. But if Ngannou wins there is no way in hell it's by sub.

I haven't even stated my opinion on the outcome. I specifically responded to you claiming that Ngannou has never gotten a guillotine (which was a lie), and that Ngannou has no chance to sub Cain (which is ridiculous because Ngannou has more subs than most heavyweights and Cain's sub defense is completely unproven).

I haven't even stated my opinion on the outcome. I specifically responded to you claiming that Ngannou has never gotten a guillotine (which was a lie), and that Ngannou has no chance to sub Cain (which is ridiculous because Ngannou has more subs than most heavyweights and Cain's sub defense is completely unproven).

Yea, like I said I was wrong he has one guillotine years ago against a scrub. C'mon man. You're arguing semantics at this point. Cain's sub defense is pretty good considering he's only ever been subbed by fucking Werdum!

Listen .... it will portly be KO but even blade fight Ngannou predict submission but blade went down so quick Cain is TOUGH he might survive the punch but not the GUILLOTINE ....... watch for the KIMURA as well ........
Flying armbar is coming.

You don't know what a submission is

Listen guy Cain be back this promise u .......... he very very good fighter

Give Francis the credit he won fair n square the UPPERCUT did the knee buckle to submission to KO punch

Yea, like I said I was wrong he has one guillotine years ago against a scrub. C'mon man. You're arguing semantics at this point. Cain's sub defense is pretty good considering he's only ever been subbed by fucking Werdum!

Werdum and a half dead JDS are the only ones who have even tried to sub him. So yes, his sub defense is unproven.

Back