Ngannou will SUBMIT Cain

You know, they say all men are created equal, but if you look at Cain Velaquez and you look at Francis Ngannou, you can see that statement is not true! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another fighter, you got a 50-50 chance of winnin’. But Cain is a genetic freak and not normal. So, Francis Ngannou has a 25% at best at beatin’ Cain! And then you add health/sea level into the mix, Francis Ngannou's chances of winnin’ drastically go down. See, at ufc phoenix, Francis Ngannou has a 33 1/3 chance of winnin’. But Cain has a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause deep down he knows he can't beat Cain, and he’s not even gonna try! So, if you take Francis Ngannou's 33 1/3 chance, minus Cain's 25% chance, Francis has an 8 1/3 chance of winnin’ at UFC Phoenix! See, the numbers don’t lie, and they spell disaster for Francis at UFC phoenix.
<{Joewithit}>

how the hell did you get to blue belt

You should commit an honourable seppuku, because that's the only way you're going to heaven after a statement like that.

We all know how much you love Francis from all of your threads about him. But cmon man. How the fuck is he gonna kimura cain? And he's never won a fight by guillotine. At least be a little realistic.

He actually has. He has wins by kimura, guillotine, arm triangle and armbar.

bet on this, mma websites gives you 35-1 for the ngannou submision win

Would be crazy.

Cain via tko within 2 rds if he looks the way he did at ufc 200

He actually has. He has wins by kimura, guillotine, arm triangle and armbar.

Looks like I was wrong about the guillotine. He subbed some nobody 5 years ago. And the kimura, arm triangle, armbar for him are going to be subs from a top position. He isn't putting Cain on his back unless he's already KO'd, which is a distinct possibility. But saying he subs Cain is stupid.

This is MMA, we never know what can happen. That’s the beauty of this sport.
this

especially if Cain were to get rocked by Francis and discombobulated, Francis might find the opportunity to use any of the few subs he's picked up

I mean I'd assume he'd go for the KO if Cain gets wobbled, but who knows

Looks like I was wrong about the guillotine. He subbed some nobody 5 years ago. And the kimura, arm triangle, armbar for him are going to be subs from a top position. He isn't putting Cain on his back unless he's already KO'd, which is a distinct possibility. But saying he subs Cain is stupid.

almost stupid, imo

I'd agree with the stupid part if I'd never seen Gonzaga vs Cro Cop 1 or Rothwell vs Barnett, etc

crazy shit can happen in there, as you know

especially when a guy gets rocked real bad. Would I bet on it? Hell no

don't mean to compare Francis directly with Gonzaga or Big Ben, but

Ngannou definitely has the strength to do so. Before the Blaydes rematch he was talking about getting a sub win also. Is it likely? No. But is it possible? Definitely. Especially if Cain has a lapse in concentration.

Listen .... it will portly be KO but even blade fight Ngannou predict submission but blade went down so quick Cain is TOUGH he might survive the punch but not the GUILLOTINE ....... watch for the KIMURA as well ........
ezgif.com-add-text (3).gif

Who knows. I've only seen two submissions attempted on Cain and both times he seemed to go into panic mode. They seem to be something he is uncomfortable with and tries to avoid in fights.

Listen .... it will portly be KO but even blade fight Ngannou predict submission but blade went down so quick Cain is TOUGH he might survive the punch but not the GUILLOTINE ....... watch for the KIMURA as well ........
lol ngannou gonna get TKO'd by cain.

it will be vicious.

Back