Ngannou vs Wilder boxing

how old are you son? 12? actually comparing an mma fighter, to the world f'''cking boxing champion? how retarded are you? ngannue wouldn't last even 3 minutes with wilder...I honestly can't believe what I'm reading here...there are actual people that think ngannue could win....just goes to show how incredibly moronic many here are....unreal....

WHat is your IQ? 50?

If you dont think Ngannou would last 3 minutes with Wilder than I feel sorry for you man.

RIP Nganannou
I have never watched him fight but his ass would be in CTE Valhalla in the first.

Are you insane?
No, he's just trolling. And for those in this thread who don't actually know, Wilder is one of the biggest punchers in boxing history. In a boxing match, no MMA fighter on the planet would make it past 3 rounds against Wilder. I highly doubt Ngannou would make it out of the first round, but I'm trying to be generous.

No, he's just trolling. And for those in this thread who don't actually know, Wilder is one of the biggest punchers in boxing history. In a boxing match, no MMA fighter on the planet would make it past 3 rounds against Wilder. I highly doubt Ngannou would make it out of the first round, but I'm trying to be generous.

And Ngannou is THE biggest puncher in MMA history

So we have one of the biggest punchers in boxing history against THE biggest puncher in MMA history

NGannou is also 50lbs bigger of pure muscle

It's a good fight

maxresdefault.jpg

142_Francis_Ngannou_x_Cain_Velasquez.0.jpg

how old are you son? 12? actually comparing an mma fighter, to the world f'''cking boxing champion? how retarded are you? ngannue wouldn't last even 3 minutes with wilder...I honestly can't believe what I'm reading here...there are actual people that think ngannue could win....just goes to show how incredibly moronic many here are....unreal....

id imagine he could last longer than that, he'd know his chances to win would to be careful and pick his shots and you can guarantee wilder would respect the power . id think wilder would win but id imagine nganou can hold his own for a bit. guy has a decent chin and he wouldnt be worried about the takedown.

Yeah, just like Floyd murdered Conor

Floyd (particularly later in his career) was never a power puncher.

Wilder is one of the hardest hitters in boxing, and I would bet every dollar I had he would KO Francis inside of 3 rounds. In MMA, Francis kills him, but Deonte is a different kind of animal in the boxing ring..... although he should have lost that decision to Fury.

who does OP think ngannou is, charlie z?

wilder would clown ngannou.

Lol @ this thread and also lol @ the notion that Ngannou is the hardest hitter in mma history. Based on what, a "record" set on a test at the performance center only a select few have taken... that was broken shortly thereafter by Lewis? <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

People are buying into the marketing for him hook, line, and sinker. I'm sorry, KO wins over 2 of the most glass jawed fighters in history and a broken down Cain (who had 1 fight in 4 years) do little to convince me he is the hardest hitter EVER. What a joke

id imagine he could last longer than that, he'd know his chances to win would to be careful and pick his shots and you can guarantee wilder would respect the power . id think wilder would win but id imagine nganou can hold his own for a bit. guy has a decent chin and he wouldnt be worried about the takedown.

Again, he's an mma fighter...wilder is the world heavyweight boxing champion...ngannue would get absolutely destroyed very very fast...

WHat is your IQ? 50?

If you dont think Ngannou would last 3 minutes with Wilder than I feel sorry for you man.

hahahaha wilder is the world boxing heavyweight champion and you think some sloppy, throws punches from a mile away, and is slow as f'''ck, will last longer than 3 minutes? the guy just fought a legit contender and ko'd him in like 2 minutes...that's a guy that only does boxing and is a pro boxer....ngannue has how many pro boxing fights??

It is you I feel sorry for, brah....

Back