Banned
Reaction score
Could you image that?

Two swanging and banging

Height vs thickness

Wilder 6'7 218 lbs vicious power
Ngannou 6'5 270 lbs vicious power

Ngannou is not 6'5!

Overeem isn't even 6'3 and Ngannou is only slightly taller.

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.celebheights.com/s/Alistair-Overeem-50358.html

Is this a joke? A wild slugger vs a championship level boxer.

Ngannou will look worse than the guy they scrapped off ground a couple days ago.

These would be fair rules for a stand up fight.

MMA Gloves..No kicks, knees, or elbows....and add Clinch striking/clinching.

Ngannou would win under these circumstances imo

Is this a joke? A wild slugger vs a championship level boxer.

Ngannou will look worse than the guy they scrapped off ground a couple days ago.

Even though Stipe caught him clean multiple times and Ngannou was never even rocked

Wilder wouldn't knock him out with bigger gloves on

The gloves and the distance of boxing is/are a lot different than in MMA. Maybe in an MMA fight (assuming neither attempt to grapple) Ngannou can KO him. But in Boxing Ngannou is getting slept.

Yeah, just like Floyd murdered Conor
He did. Put him out standing and gave him a traumatic brain injury that landed him on medical suspension.

People don't die in the boxing ring. They go home and go to sleep and never waje up again.

It wouldn't even be slightly competitive and the finish would be brutal.

Even though Stipe caught him clean multiple times and Ngannou was never even rocked

Wilder wouldn't knock him out with bigger gloves on
Are we reallt comparing the punching power of Wilder and Stipe? There's a reason Stipe quit boxing after the Gloden Gloves level.

Also bigger boxing gloves gives more surface area to hit with. I've been hit bare knuckle, with 4 oz and with 16 oz (sparring gloves). The 16 oz felt like the whole side of my head got hit while the other 2 were much more felt localized to the actual spot they hit.

Are we reallt comparing the punching power of Wilder and Stipe? There's a reason Stipe quit boxing after the Gloden Gloves level.

Also bigger boxing gloves gives more surface area to hit with. I've been hit bare knuckle, with 4 oz and with 16 oz (sparring gloves). The 16 oz felt like the whole side of my head got hit while the other 2 were much more felt localized to the actual spot they hit.

Stipe has power equal to or greater than Wilder

Dude Ngannou outweighs Wilder by 50lbs of muscle and he's a vicious puncher himself, probably hits harder than Wilder due to laws of physics force = mass x velocity

how old are you son? 12? actually comparing an mma fighter, to the world f'''cking boxing champion? how retarded are you? ngannue wouldn't last even 3 minutes with wilder...I honestly can't believe what I'm reading here...there are actual people that think ngannue could win....just goes to show how incredibly moronic many here are....unreal....

Back