Ngannou vs prime Cro Cop

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Could Cro Cop deal with his size and power? I don't think he could handle the pressure.

Ngannou by ko
I don’t rate the old gen as high as others.

Ngannannhau just beat 2019 JDS

of course this means he can beat everyone why even ask

Crocop delt with Sapp in K-1 who's even larger of course and Ngannou's natural game is more to counter so I could see a slower fight with Mirko picking out mid and lowkicks.

2002-2003 Mirko would head kick Ngannou's head into oblivion. People don't understand Ngannou fought washed up versions of Overeem, JDS and Cain. I don't know what to think about that phantom KO of Blades. Stipe dominated Ngannou. He will lose as soon as he faces someone in his prime who can wrestle.

Prime Cro-Cop would be clear favorite based on way more precise, diverse, technical striking. But we're kidding ourselves if we don't think there's a semi-decent chance that Ngannou knocks him into next week. Even prime Cro-Cop had an average at best chin. If Francis found that chin with a power punch it'd be lights out.

Might be bit too big for a prime Mirko, with pressure he could win, but if he isnt in Cro Cops face all the time he would probably get KOed...

Id favour Mirko, but slightly...

What a joke. Mirko kills him easily in 1 round. Ngannou is just a lesser French K-1 Bob Sapp.

I think prime Cro Cop would win. Ngannou has not at all proved that he can deal with low kicks and Cro Cop is excellent at avoiding serious damage. He's also survived against and beaten the best of the best kickboxers in the world in their primes so his level of competition is SIGNIFICANTLY higher.

If you look at his record, the only people who KO'd him in his prime only did so due to the threat of the takedown so please, hold the MMAMath and actually watch fights before you dispute this.

Obviously, it's a HW fight and there is always a lot of risk but I would take the more well rounded striker who is better at keeping distance over the power boxer who has shown to mentally crumble when he doesn't get the quick KO.

Cro Cop via decision or late TKO

Back