News Ngannou vs JDS just announced

I like it

239 could be an epic card if it stays in shape

If the fight goes more than 2 rounds JDS has it, otherwise JDS could be launched out of the cage via uppercut.

Sucks knowing that neither deserves nor has even close to as good of a chance In a shot against cormier as stipe

Not

Even

Close

(Francis by KO)

Stipe should fight someone then and prove it

JDS is still kicking, but his chin is just too far gone for francis even if he's the better striker and he's still pretty hittable.

Prime JDS to me had everything Francis has physically (albeit smaller) and a lot of what he was lacking from a technical standpoint, even if he had his flaws.

Chins don’t matter against Francis. If he connects flush, you’re in fucking trouble.

JDS is too hittable. It would be pretty amazing if he boxes Ngannou up though. I could see it but I think his lack of defense will cost him.

Francis is gonna smoke him. JDS gets hit a little too much and it doesn't take anything flush from Francis to end a night.

Chins don’t matter against Francis. If he connects flush, you’re in fucking trouble.
I said his chin is too far gone, so I'm in agreement that if he connects it's nothing but trouble.

This could be interesting since finally someone is not going to try to wrestlefuck with Ngannou.

I said his chin is too far gone, so I'm in agreement that if he connects it's nothing but trouble.

I get what you’re saying. His chin isn’t shot but this fight might do it.

This card is stacked. Best of the year IMO. Still a ways out so hopefully it stay intact

I get what you’re saying. His chin isn’t shot but this fight might do it.
I think he might have to go pure defence like stipe did and just land the odd shot for like a round to exhaust him, but he doesn't have the wrestling to mix with it so it might not be nearly as effective.

I think he might have to go pure defence like stipe did and just land the odd shot for like a round to exhaust him, but he doesn't have the wrestling to mix with it so it might not be nearly as effective.

I think wrestling would be a mistake. I could see him getting put in a bad position and getting clocked like Cain. I wouldn’t bring anything drastically new to the table. Patience and footwork. He just needs to fight smart early and not get pinned against the fence.

I think wrestling would be a mistake. I could see him getting put in a bad position and getting clocked like Cain. I wouldn’t bring anything drastically new to the table. Patience and footwork. He just needs to fight smart early and not get pinned against the fence.
JDS is far too inclined to trade. Derrick Lewis should have been the easiest fight in his last five years and he still found a way to put himself in a bad position. Even when he's defensive he puts himself in a position where he has to respond

Francis is a far more dangerous striker than Derrick in every single way.

The winner of this definitely deserves a TS, but so does Stipe. Ugh, can we get this Brock fight over with already?

Back