*N'gannou Vs Cigano: Who's gonna win that and how?*

Ngannou by (T)KO is my guess.

If JDS pulls it off, it's going to be via UD.

Going with my heart......I still think Cigano has the tools to do it. 1st round KO for Junior.

Ngannou by knockout
DC will duck Francis if he beats stipe.

DC matches up EXTREMELY well against Ngannou.

He’s a very low risk fighter and the ONLY time he enters striking range is when he clinches. DC would pin Ngannou against the fence for the first round and have his way with him from then out. DC vs Lewis all over again.

Ngannou by (T)KO is my guess.

If JDS pulls it off, it's going to be via UD.
Disagree on the UD. Interestingly, all three of Ngannou's losses have come via UD, and they are the only times he has gone the distance. The long fight favours Junior imo.

Somebody getting flatlined for sure.

Ngannou. His hands are too fast and JDS has been knocked out a few times at this point. He'll try to box because he's not a very good wrestler and I think his td attempts will fail early. Ngannou also has a great chin. Stipe hit him with some really good shots...shots that have put other guys down or out, and he ate them.

He’s a very low risk fighter and the ONLY time he enters striking range is when he clinches. DC would pin Ngannou against the fence for the first round and have his way with him from then out. DC vs Lewis all over again.

I somewhat agree with you. I'm a big DC fan, but Ngannou has fast hands and he could certainly catch DC closing the distance.

Other than that, I think you're right. Ngannou might be able to defend the td initially, but DC is so good with the chain wrestling and Ngannou, while big and strong, is not a good wrestler. Anybody can learn tdd, but DC will eventually get him down if Francis doesn't put him to sleep.

JDS by multi punch TKO.

Could be good bet if goofy Ngannou does some weird flaying or tapping and the ref declares submission(TKO).
Think of someone p4p tougher and tested like David Branch he actually willingly tapped to strikes when he had a broad shouldered specimen in control of him.

I somewhat agree with you. I'm a big DC fan, but Ngannou has fast hands and he could certainly catch DC closing the distance.

Other than that, I think you're right. Ngannou might be able to defend the td initially, but DC is so good with the chain wrestling and Ngannou, while big and strong, is not a good wrestler. Anybody can learn tdd, but DC will eventually get him down if Francis doesn't put him to sleep.

If Ngannou and DC ever fight, I'd gladly do a AV bet with you guys :D I always got the feeling that Ngannou is a bad matchup for DC.

Agreed. All Ngannou does is hit hard. That's not a hard opponent to gameplan around at all....DC is pretty solid at avoiding getting hit with flush punches, he uses his neck and shoulders well for protection which makes a much smaller target. Might sound strange but a short guy who hides his chin is very hard to crack

If Ngannou and DC ever fight, I'd gladly do a AV bet with you guys :D I always got the feeling that Ngannou is a bad matchup for DC.

You sure you want that smoke m8?

DC is a BEAST against one round wonders: Lewis, Rumble x2, Volk, etc.

<DCWhoa>

That one round cardio of Ngannou is a YUGE liability.

Back