News Ngannou teases (big?) fight announcement incoming

spinup

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Here it is. That looks significant, White and Ngannou haven't talked to each other since the Lewis fiasco, so I presume it's not just a random fight against Volkov. Since Jones has a fight and Rumble is still in "detox", what could that be? Title shot? Zuffa boxing opening against Tyson Fury? Intriguing, to say the least.

Ngannou starts to train in the UFC Performance center again ?

Only a Stipe or Lewis rematch makes sense to me. DC will never fight him because he's obsessed with Stipe, and Big Frank has already beaten everyone else in the top 5 by first round KO. If he fights anyone outside of the top 5, it'd just be to stay active. He's already earned a title shot.

Only a Stipe or Lewis rematch makes sense to me. DC will never fight him because he's obsessed with Stipe, and Big Frank has already beaten everyone else in the top 5 by first round KO. If he fights anyone outside of the top 5, it'd just be to stay active. He's already earned a title shot.
Frank Mir? who thw fukk is big frank?

I believe it's Dc. Stipe is out with an eye injury

Unless someone's got some insider info I'm going with it being a World Championship Chicken Wing Eating Contest.

Whats utterly annoying about twitter is those stupid hastags.
Uncrowned champ ... Is francis a cry baby ?
The man had his chance, and its his own fault if Stipe made him his b for five round so why that stupid hastag ? Just to remind us he lost ?

why wouldnt it be Volkov? just because ?

why wouldnt it be Volkov? just because ?
Dana White didn't meet with him to book his last 3 fights, that include Cain and JdS. It makes no sense that they would meet only to book Volkov. And Ngannou wouldn't write he's excited about it, and it's a "big news".
But it could be for an agreement like Volkov + other big things for 2020.

Not really any big fights to make. Rumble would be the biggest with Stipe and DC tied up. After that the only real option available is Volkov. It's probably Volkov.

Inb4 Rumble.

Nah Rumble said that they spared already and that Ngannou cliped him. I guess thats the reason he goes back to 205. Frank is just bigger and better version of him. Still, he haas a chance unlike beatimg Jones or someone from new guys will probably smoke him too.

Back