Ngannou should use kicks

Jean-MMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He is a very crisp counter puncher with godly power.
But have you seen the size of his feet ?
2c9b0ad12bc148bfa6ee27885765b588_crop_exact.jpg

it must very suck getting leg kicked by that.
If you rewatch closely the fight versus JDS, he landed 4 vicious leg kick in like 1mn30 of fight ,and I believe it's why jds became sloppy with the overhand.

If he can learn how to mix it up he can do real damage and set up a high kick , he tried a high kick against Stipe but it was with no set up.

Ngannou bless
1582672538-screenshot-20200226-001507.jpg

I think he's working on it but good wrestlers could use that against him and he's not as confident in his TDD

I think he's working on it but good wrestlers could use that against him and he's not as confident in his TDD

Rozentruik ain't gonna look for the takedown ,i'm curious to see how Ngannou will react to a kickboxing style

Rozentruik ain't gonna look for the takedown ,i'm curious to see how Ngannou will react to a kickboxing style

Against Rozen, I think he knows that one of his main tools is that quick low that sets up his hands so he'll want to attack Rozen on his leg kick prep and beat him to the punch.

Would be interesting for Ngannou to add his own powerful leg kicks and go K-1 vs Rozen

Lol at that pic.

It's like Clark Kent.

”Look at his feet”

Except you absolutely never want to kick with your feet.

I don’t agree that he is a crisp counter puncher. A bit reckless in his counters but he has so much power that not many would want to trade in the pocket

He did against JDS and Blaydes the second time.

You “Nuke fools” in boxing with kicks though

Franc has 11 UFC fights and is reported to be 33yo. He is what he is at this point

He should; but he won’t because he’s a 1D fighter with no ground game, or cardio, or any other aspect of MMA in his game that isn’t just throwing haymakers.

'Look at his feet... the power!'..ok I see whats going on here..

Man is too obstinate and lazy to train anything other than hitting pads held by his trainer.

He should; but he won’t because he’s a 1D fighter with no ground game, or cardio, or any other aspect of MMA in his game that isn’t just throwing haymakers.
I guess his 4 submission wins were by haymaker.

You guys want Ngannou to do everything probably even do a dragon punch on a motherfucker next

Back