Ngannou said he was nothing special for where he comes from. What if that's true?

So first it was the secret shaolins training in the mountains. Then it was the navy seals or other secret military guys. Then it was the body builders / world's strongest. Then the so called A level athletes. Now it's the secret african randoms working in construction if they were fed well? I might've missed a few secret great fighters here. But yes. Great fighters in all walks of life. It's in our DNA. It's not in our DNA to play football or basketball. Therefore, MMA has the best athletes.

Last edited:
So first it was the secret shaolins training in the mountains. Then it was the navy seals or other secret military guys. Then it was the body builders / world's strongest. Then the so called A level athletes. Now it's the secret african ransoms working in construction if they were fed well? I might've missed a few secret great fighters here. But yes. Great fighters in all walks of life. It's in our DNA. It's not in our DNA to play football or basketball. Therefore, MMA has the best athletes.

Fighting, hunting and war are the original sports. I'd add running, but that's often included in hunting.

These 3 easily feel the most primal, like they're truly embedded in our DNA.

I don't know, but everytime I watch something on the mining industry in Africa, there's always a fucking unit working there. Might not be 6'4/6'5 like Francis but there's always a dude who's fucking jacked.

Fighting, hunting and war are the original sports. I'd add running, but that's often included in hunting.

These 3 easily feel the most primal, like they're truly embedded in our DNA.

True, though for humans the genetic fighting means with weapons (edged and blunt), not unarmed fighting. We were way down the food chain before we started using weapons two hundred thousand years ago, and went to the top when weapons became our normal mode of hunting, fighting and war.

Unarmed fighting is different than fighting with weapons (with a weapon everyone, even a small guy, has one shot killing power, so the ability to hit hard and to take a hit, while still important, isn't vital). Speed and agility become much more important with spears, swords, clubs and axes than in unarmed. That's why a relatively slow and weak human with a spear can kill a much stronger gorilla or lion. The ability to use tools (as weapons and for other things) is part of human DNA.

In the case of war and hunting, teamwork becomes vital too. That's part of our DNA, which is partly why team sports are more popular than individual sports. No one guy before firearms could take down say a mammoth with just a spear or sword or club, but fifty guys working together could.

Last edited:
On Reddit, Youtube, etc.. There are tons of people that really believe a guy like this one is natural lol

m4p66f0b7ii41.jpg

Even if they are better physically, there are limita to big size and fluid movement.

Back