Ngannou said he was nothing special for where he comes from. What if that's true?

It's also the fact that these guys have to put that much mass on while also maintaining insane levels of cardio and burning calories that the sport demands. It's not like they can just bulk and cut like normal bodybuilders.
Yeah that's a very good point, the cardio levels to my knowledge haven't seemed to have taken any dip since these transformations.
I'd be intrigued to hear more from someone who watches them all the time.

To us, he's basically like a physical god. But he said that where he comes from in Africa, every guy is built like him. That he's just an average guy. What if he wasn't lying.

What could they potentially bring to the world of sports? Why hasn't a college football scout or an NFL scout gone out there, gone to a construction site, found a dozen Ngannou's, brought them over on a college scholarship, trained them for 4 years, and won championships?

He is just being humble when he says that. Outside the cage he is a soft spoken, gentle giant. He saves his ego for inside the cage. Also this shouldn't really come as a surprise but Ngannou is on PEDs, just like almost every other fighter on the roster.

Scouts go out there all the time, it's just that the truth is they are normal people just like everyone else.

And if you're wondering why they're "all shredded and vascular" that's what happens when you do manual labour all day and don't eat. And when you do eat it's grains, water and livestock instead of McDonalds, soda and candy bars. Keep in mind you can have "Ronnie Coleman" genetics but you won't grow if you don't consume enough calories.

TS has the hots for Ngannou, his "god".

As for the ridiculous question, no he's a rare physical specimen regardless of where he's from.
As is any real heavyweight athlete.

He was very skinny when he lived there, so it's true.

Oh God imagine having 10 Nagannou's in One Division

Yes, FN is large, but he has the fighting technique of a windmilling, drunken Insta-Thot. Next to the rest of the roster, that is. I think we all know why TS is obsessed with him

Dunno these days, you get units like Adama Traore playing.

adama-traore-wolverhampton-wanderers-1598959842-46505.jpg
MW at best. Manlet minus the supps

Don't categorize us sherdoggers with your opinion.

He doesn't have the appearance of a god, the average body builder would shrink him in size.

Africans are clearly genetically gifted. Anyone who denies this has their head in the sand.

The average height in Cameroon is 170 cm. for males. Or 5 feet 7 inches. So that's that for every other guy in Cameroon being a monster like Ngannou.

Well, statistically its possible that half of Cameroonian males are 6'4" like Ngannou and the other half are 4'10". But I'm betting against it.

Africans are workhorses, always have been so its more than believable
whether they transition as well as him remains to be seen but there are guys built like that

His body has responded very well to the synthetic hormone therapy he's gotten since moving to the states.

Strong one trick pony
Just wait till he gets put on his back...just fucking wait

I agree man Dana white needs to stop being racist and go to Africa and recruit some big strong Mandingo African warriors .

I say he go here first and recruit

No roids like these Americans just all natural strength and size

I highly doubt that most men in his home country are built just like him. That being said, the genetics that are abundant in West/Central Africa do seem to produce physical specimens that are bigger, stronger, faster and more durable than anywhere else in the world. I think it's pretty obvious at this point that this is true. If you believe in Biology, you have to be open to the possibility that people from different parts of the world have different strengths/weaknesses, generally speaking, whether it be high intelligence, extreme longevity, or raw physical attributes.

Back