Ngannou s striking is trash

Gane turned Ngannou a wrestler.

It should also be noted Ngannou was outwrestled during every single exchange during the first two rounds, when both guys had full gas tanks. Francis only started outwrestling Gane after he slammed him to the ground and seemingly broke his leg. Props to Ngannou for that but Francis demonstrated he is worse in every single facet of MMA.

Ngannou lost the first two rounds on two judges scorecards.

Gane turned Ngannou a wrestler.

It should also be noted Ngannou was outwrestled during every single exchange during the first two rounds, when both guys had full gas tanks. Francis only started outwrestling Gane after he slammed him to the ground and seemingly broke his leg. Props to Ngannou for that but Francis demonstrated he is worse in every single facet of MMA.

Ngannou lost the first two rounds on two judges scorecards.
Francis was dead tired and Ceril did Jack shit.

Francis is powerful but his KO threat is gone after the second round. He seemed to be a lot slower but still strong. I think his knee injury is a bit of an exaggeration. He came in lighter than when he did for Stipe. He must been doing his roadwork for this fight or he got injured the week of the fight.

Last edited:
Francis was dead tired and Ceril did Jack shit.

Because he used what was left of his energy to slam Gane, which broke Ganes leg.

Gane also gave away the fight when he went for the sub attempt after winning the battle for top control. Ngannou was out of energy, laying flat on the ground, all Gane had to do was L&P like Ngannou did. Gane lost himself the fight. Ciryl is a great fighter and will learn from that mistake but he lost it for himself.

TS is a sad little loser

#andstill

francis-ngannou-012322-getty-ftr_o8i7f0i5qhwr1sgvmgown7sbk.jpg

Props to Gane for avoiding being hit by anything big for 5 rounds. That's not an easy task but yea, Nigannous striking isn't very impressive when he isn't fighting an old, flat footed HW. It's different when you're fighting a prime Gane who's light on his feet and understands defensive footwork and angles and when to tie up in clinches to stop Francis in his tracks and disrupt his attacks.

Back