Ngannou lost to LEWIS 7 months ago and people want to give him TS?!?!

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
And Ngannou vs Lewis was one of the worst fight I ever seen.

In addition he fought for a title one year ago.

Well Blaydes was gonna be next for the title if he had beat Francis so..

And he just knocked out Cain AND Blaydes in under 2 minutes together. CRAZY. Give that man a title shot. Fuck miocic rematch. Now Stipe can fight Cain.

Yeah, but since then he's beat top 5 guy in Curtis Blaydes and retired Cain in under a round. Seeing as DC wants none of Stipe, who's been inactive anyway, who's a better option?

Who else is in the line anyways?

Stipe and Francis.

They want to give Brock Lesnar a titleshot lol.

He steamrolled the top contender, then he did the same to a former champion. Lewis already fought for the title and lost, Volkov is coming off a loss, and Stipe is being a little bitch who wants an immediate rematch, not even attempting to get back into the game.

It's closer to 6 months but if Kelvin can get one 2 fights after losing to Weidman then why the hell not.
What are the other options? Brock, that's a joke of a fight. Stipe hasn't even fought since losing to DC. Lewis, see Stipe.

The UFC has no depth and Ngannou hasn't fought/lost to DC yet.

That hesitant playboi is dead

Back-to-back laying guys out

Lets move on

Uh. Was that a fight? I thought it was a special dance competition to entertain the crowd.....

its the UFC, Brock didnt fight for almost 3 years, is 0-2-1 in his last 3 fights and fans and the UFC want to give him a title shot... so whats your point?

Sure. Shove him back up there. DC vs Francis is more interesting than Stipe 2 or even past prime non-enhanced Lesnar.

Jones wants tmove up after Smith
DC vs Ngannou & Jones vs Stipe for title shot

Yeah and DC fought Lewis, knocking Lewis off from being the #1 contender.

Don't say theres a problem and then have no solution. Smh

I think it's blatantly obvious why the Lewis fight played out like it did. Stipe took his resolve but only for a short while. I'm really impressed by Ngannou bouncing back the way he did against Blaydes (consistent dangerous fighter) and Cain (on his way down but up until today regarded still as a top HW, maybe). Shows mental fortitude and the dude has some physical tools man. Fast, strong as an mule and he's got a chin on him. Cardio is not woeful but not good either but he has a special ability to remain dangerous EVEN when gassed.

Give him a rematch against Stipe. Stipe aint getting DC anyway so book it already. Curious to see how much Ngannou has learned in the meantime.

He steamrolled the top contender, then he did the same to a former champion. Lewis already fought for the title and lost, Volkov is coming off a loss, and Stipe is being a little bitch who wants an immediate rematch, not even attempting to get back into the game.
stipe already made francis his little bitch. I rather see the rematch then Francis and his 3 minute cardio get dominated by d.c

yes it was the shittest fight of all time but since then Francis has beaten Blades and Cain in 1:11 seconds. made up for it.

Francis vs Lewis doesnt really count since it was a fixed fight where nothing happened.

It ain't what you did several months ago, it's what you've done lately. And lately, Francis has laid waste to the true #1 contender and arguably the greatest heavyweight of all time, both in less than a minute each. At the very most, he's one significant win away for another title shot. But if Brock doesn't make it to the octagon with Cormier anytime soon, then I say just give the shot to Ngannou.

Fuck the TS, FN and Rumble gotta bang.

Back