Ngannou is really taking Stipe lightly

To be fair, Stipe is doing the same to Ngannou. Referring to him as "just another guy"

This is a fight between two guys who think their opponent is just another highlight waiting to happen. One of these guys will be right and the other wrong. It's awesome. I love fights like these
not only is ngannou just another guy, hes less than another guy compared to stipe's streak.

should stipe win, ngannou might be remembered as just above arlovski in terms of importance of the win.

too bad his striking is trash. very, very bad
Ok but that has nothing to do with my comment, the fact that he's fighting for the belt proves my point. At this point in Stipes career he was getting knocked out by Steven Struve. Francis has beat everyone put in front of him in the UFC and even if he does lose, his future is still bright. So like I said, power and decent TDD will take you a long way at HW. It might also take you farther if your title fight is against a guy who gets hit alot.

Last edited:
I would compare Ngannou with Rumble instead of Jones. Like Rumble, he is huge, very explosive, and has insane KO power. With Jones, you could see how talented he was in all facets of MMA. You could see his brilliant fight IQ, hunger, natural talent, and how rapidly he was improving his game with each fight.
I wasn't comparing their skill sets. That wouldn't make sense. What I was comparing was how each fight Jones had, the other fighter was supposed to be the better person according to the fans. The better wrestler. The better striker. The guy with more experience. And yet none of that mattered when Jones stepped into the octagon.

Stipe gonna get KTFO inside of 3 mins.

Junior%2Bdos%2BSantos%2BDrops%2BStipe%2BMiocic%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

Head comes forward in a straight line in addition to dropping his hand after the punch instead of recoiling to protect his chin. I have a feeling he’s gonna make the same exact mistake against Ngannou and he’s gonna get slept.

PaltryMammothClownanemonefish.gif

You just gonna stand there like a statue in striking distance with your hands out of place against an elite striker?

UFC161-NelsonXStipe-rd1-missedoverhandright-slowed-400-sg.gif

Once again hands way out of place. Sticking his arm out like Ronda when she gets tagged.

Aside from Ngannou’s power his speed and reflexes are what really fucks guys up. Stipe is too slow and stiff in addition to his defense having too many holes. He’s gonna get exposed.

Well it would only be fair to go show his opponents first fights and how he looked. What about what he is doing right? Your argument is biased, and insufficient.

wow he's confident so he must be a piece of shit. miocic is done, ngannou is gonna send him back to be a full time fireman

I think he took Overeem lightly too, and you saw what happened..... KO of The Year is what happened.

To be fair, Stipe is doing the same to Ngannou. Referring to him as "just another guy"

This is a fight between two guys who think their opponent is just another highlight waiting to happen. One of these guys will be right and the other wrong. It's awesome. I love fights like these

No. Stipe is not taking him lightly. He is taking him just as seriously as all of his opponents. Nothing he has said sounds anything like overlooking Francis.

If stipe survives the 1st 2 rounds his experience and cardio should win him the fight tko or decision.

He's 1/10th as dismissive as Connie was about his opponents yet ppl loved him calling Aldo and other great fighters bums.

He's 1/10th as dismissive as Connie was about his opponents yet ppl loved him calling Aldo and other great fighters bums.

Lmao, what are you talking about you salty little dork. Nobody is dismissing Aldo as a great fighter, Conor just explained the exact sequence he would finish Jose, and it happened. He respected Aldo and showed as much after the fight, just not more than he respected himself.

Ngannou does not have that kind of fight IQ, lmao. He just's mindlessly rambling and clearly has no respect or knowledge of who Stipe is.

everyone underestimates Stipe and then they wake up on the canvas wondering wtf happened

i thought he was taking overeem lightly by chanting and swinging his arms around in the fight but then B00M

he killed overeem

Stipe seems like such a classy guy. Hope he derails the train

He told Overeem straight to his face he was going to put him to sleep...Overeem

But all fighters are told what to do nowadays. Everyone is told to act like Conor/Chael. The respect in martial arts doesn't sell to the average meat head

Please Stipe send this guy with his stupid haircuts and attitude back to africa were he belongs.
Not among respectful martial artists.
Fuck Nu nu ga nu

Back