Media Ngannou had DC, Couture, Usman and Sterling helping with the wrestling for his UFC 260 title win

He had to have everyone and their brother help him get the title if that big claude was by himself or with that nobody Fernando Lopez he'd be shit up a creek again so I'm glad those sell outs like Couture accepted it and made some cash in the process.
You're still salty about Stipe getting stiffened?

It's been like 3 months bro, this is not healthy.

Stipe had no chance, one eyepoke or groin strike and Ngannou was prepared by the FunkMaster himself to win an Oscar

What can you say besides he went to get water from the right well?
You gotta appreciate the Guy pinpoint his main flaw , also he knew his Gas Tank isn't great so paced himself to not get excited and the results were great, watching it again its eerie how brutal it is especially without a crowd.

You gotta appreciate the Guy pinpoint his main flaw , also he knew his Gas Tank isn't great so paced himself to not get excited and the results were great, watching it again its eerie how brutal it is especially without a crowd.

I do. I am a fan of Francis and Stipe. Was happy to see Francis win, put in the requisite work and not ignore his flaws, but was also sad to see Stipe get flattened again.

I do. I am a fan of Francis and Stipe. Was happy to see Francis win, put in the requisite work and not ignore his flaws, but was also sad to see Stipe get flattened again.

For Stipe I don't thing this diminishes his Hall of Fame Resume. If anything you Marvel at what he did to Francis 1st around, Francis lost a lot of Confidence after Stipe essentially tooled him for 5 rounds after Francis Gassed and showed him how important wrestling was , that also had a lingering effect when Francis faced Lewis his Confidence was shot , I think Lewis is in Big Trouble next time out Francis is on a redemption run after those 2 losses.

Sure. Let me knee you in the face and see how you act.
Take it like how demetrious johnson took it

You're deflecting/denying if you're saying there's no exaggeration

Sort of feels a little bit inappropriate having DC on the commentary in this context, but oh well.

Ngannou is DC's personal revenge machine. First Stipe soon Jones.

Lmao remember when DC was playing video games with Stipe on fight week? All along DC was smiling and thinking for himself "Soon"

Ah yes, the loser's form of revenge. It's got cormier's face plastered all over it.

DC and Randy are definitely a great resource to round out Francis's skills good for him. That is growth.

DC & Randy, 2 former HW champs who look like manlets next to Francis. Same look as when the avg person takes a pic next to a SherGod

DC and Randy are legends for winning the HW belt while also being able to make lightweight

Ive met Randy and shook his hand.

He has big ass hands, wrists, etc

No way he could have even made ww let alone lw... although i think if his life depended on it, he coulda made 185 in his prime

Edit: ohno I forgot about the video. This comment is gonna be joke fodder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back