Media Ngannou had DC, Couture, Usman and Sterling helping with the wrestling for his UFC 260 title win

Damn surprised he didnt kill DC just based on wrestling, must've been the friendly gentle giant during training, or DC'S position was just mainly coaching while showing some tips.

Damn surprised he didnt kill DC just based on wrestling, must've been the friendly gentle giant during training, or DC'S position was just mainly coaching while showing some tips.
DC was like: “Fuck this, I’m retired”. Lol good for his brain to let Stipe take on Francis.

He had to have everyone and their brother help him get the title if that big claude was by himself or with that nobody Fernando Lopez he'd be shit up a creek again so I'm glad those sell outs like Couture accepted it and made some cash in the process.

So you legit believe the dude didn't exaggerate at all?
Doesn't make him a good actor. A good actor wouldn't have you knowing he exaggerated.

Btw, when a fighter is in that situation wouldn't the safest thing to do just wrestle the referee? That would remove all doubt and no one would question it.

I'd do it. Knee me in the face i'll just pretend im out by wrestling the ref.

On topic: Aljo is def a fantastic grappler.

Back