Ngannou Doesn’t Take Any Easy Fights Does He?

Demolished by Stipe? Stipe literally laid and prayed him for 5 rounds, and held on for dear life.

But agree with the rest of your thread.
i.jpeg PhotoEditor_20190217_153430224.jpg yea
Look at him hanging on for dear life.
I felt sorry for Stipe when I witnessed the thrashing that evil Frenchman was putting on him.
I had to tell the children to leave the room, for I feared Stipe would pass from this world at any moment.
For the love of all that is holy I could not understand why the referee would allow such a spectical to continue.

The man is fighting guys in top ten- except Arlovski, nothing extraordinary for a challenger/ contender.

Lewis and Blaydes are overrated.
Haha Lewis was on a win streak knocking dudes out right and left Blaydes had a nice streak going and a lot of people thought he was the future of HW till he met Ngannou again lol.Overrated yeah right

Haha Lewis was in win streak knocking dudes out right and left Blaydes had a nice streak going indica a lot of people thought he was the future of HW till he met Ngannou again lol.Overrated yeah right

If Blaydes is considered to be one of the better wrestlers then the division is for sure weak. Lewis admits he doesn’t know how to execute a takedown and still managed to go on a win streak.

Weak ass division with overrated fighters.

If Blaydes is considered to be one of the better wrestlers then the division is for sure weak. Lewis admits he doesn’t know how to execute a takedown and still managed to go on a win streak.

Weak ass division with overrated fighters.
The division is weak meaning not many good fighters outside top 5.but the guys at the top are the best hw’s in the world so how can they be overrated? And they are fighting each other.So what you say is nonsense.

UFC HW division has almost always been super shallow. Ngannou is facing the best there is in the division.

The division is weak meaning not many good fighters outside top 5.but the guys at the top are the best hw’s in the world so how can they be overrated? And they are fighting each other.So what you say is nonsense.

Wins over those two will not stand the test of time. That’s what I’m saying.

this is how "fake news" starts

bojan, henrique, and hamilton were mysteriously not included

View attachment 526177 View attachment 526179 yea
Look at him hanging on for dear life.
I felt sorry for Stipe when I witnessed the thrashing that evil Frenchman was putting on him.
I had to tell the children to leave the room, for I feared Stipe would pass from this world at any moment.
For the love of all that is holy I could not understand why the referee would allow such a spectical to continue.

You're gonna pretend that stipe didn't spend half that fight hanging onto ngannou like a blanket? Go back and watch again and count how many times the ref had to tell stipe to start working.

Also, I'm starting to notice a very distinct pattern between the fighters you like and the ones you dont...

HW is a trash division... A LHW who could probably make MW won the belt, the former champ was a part time fighter, N'gannou himself started training ~5 years ago only, Lewis is in awful shape, etc. etc..

Just look at his last six fights:

Cain
Blaydes
Lewis
Stipe
Overeem
Arlovski

Crazy how the UFC keeps setting him up to lose, if he wins tonight he could very well position himself for another title shot.

i don't think they set him up to lose, not until they had him rematch with Blaydes, then it backfired but still works out for UFC because now Ngannou just takes Blaydes' shine.

this Cain fight is a 50/50. if it was 2010 it would be a setup fight for Cain to get back on track, but in 2019 who knows. i think the UFC doesn't know what Cain is capable of either and this is a good test. he gets past Ngannou he can fight Stipe, if Stipe beats him it sets up the DC rematch.

You're gonna pretend that stipe didn't spend half that fight hanging onto ngannou like a blanket? Go back and watch again and count how many times the ref had to tell stipe to start working.

Also, I'm starting to notice a very distinct pattern between the fighters you like and the ones you dont...
It was a pretty good fight.
Stipe used his wresting a lot but was also getting the better of the standup.

I like both fighters. Not sure what you are trying to say.

HW is so trash they finally find a new title challenger and they run him through the gauntlet immediately

Just look at his last six fights:

Cain
Blaydes
Lewis
Stipe
Overeem
Arlovski

Crazy how the UFC keeps setting him up to lose, if he wins tonight he could very well position himself for another title shot.

HW is so shallow that there's top 10 and everyone else who are not good at all

It's time to Francis learn everything about MMA

Back