Ngannou Doesn’t Take Any Easy Fights Does He?

Just look at his last six fights:

Cain
Blaydes
Lewis
Stipe
Overeem
Arlovski

Crazy how the UFC keeps setting him up to lose, if he wins tonight he could very well position himself for another title shot.

What about luis Henrique or Barbosa de Oliveira? They were layups weren't they?

Crazy how the UFC keeps setting him up to lose

Dana would've literally came in his pants if Ngannou knocked out Stipe. Nobody was setting him up to lose.

HW is just a shallow division so you pretty much gotta fight everybody.

Cain
Blaydes
Lewis
Stipe
Overeem
Arlovski

Crazy how the UFC keeps setting him up to lose, if he wins tonight he could very well position himself for another title shot.
he is a duck for sure !

After getting demolished by Stipe he went straight to Lewis (powerful guy on the feet), then Curtis Blaydes (who has a style that is supposed to give Ngannou nightmares), and he got the KO in round 1.

Now he's going for Cain, lol he doesn't give a fuck.

He could have gone for JDS or Volkov which would be easier fights than Cain imo
You need to learn the meaning of "being destroyed"

Cain
Blaydes
Lewis
Stipe
Overeem
Arlovski

I don't think the UFC is setting him up to lose, They are giving him fights that make sense in order to get another title shot. And yes, a win over Cain would definitely put him in position.

When he knocked out Andrei and Reem it put him in the top 5... So he fights top 5 opponents.
Sounds like the match makers are doing their job correctly

Last edited:
Reminds me of JDS start to his career.
JDS started his UFC career with Werdum, Struve, Cro Cop, and Yvel
Ngannou started his UFC career with Luis Henrique, Blaydes, Bojan Mihajlovic, and Anthony Hamilton

It's not even close tbh

Cain
Blaydes
Lewis
Stipe
Overeem
Arlovski

He is more "GOAT" than Cormier. Far more legit.
<{outtahere}>

Yeah he has fought great competition. Not sure why you think the UFC is setting him up for failure. In case you missed it he got one of the bigger hype pushes prior to the Stipe fight in recent memory. He is a top fighter and the UFC is giving him top fights.

I don’t get the point of this thread. Had a title shot and lost, keeps fighting. He should be given tough fights. According to most sherpuppies this should be an easy one for Francis.

Cain
Blaydes
Lewis
Stipe
Overeem
Arlovski

How did he beat Blaydes?After the Stipe fight Sherdog told me anyone with any wrestling beats N'Gannou.Must have been a fluke.

No because he's a hard man, who has Cain fought in the past 24 months compared to Ngannou

That's what happens when you are a new undefeated fighter who beats everyone put in front of you (and your division is so shallow)... The surprising thing is how well he bounced back in the blaydes fight.
I think Ngannou is going to be better than ever tonight. Hopefully we get to see the Cain of old and this will be an incredible fight.

I'll be pretty sad and turn off the TV if Cain doesn't look like Cain though.

Cain
Blaydes
Lewis
Stipe
Overeem
Arlovski

They dont,they gave him good matchups repeatedly,overeem and arlovski 2 guys who arent wrestlers and are known to have suspect chins,title fight,then lewis,he pissed them off with that performance then blaydes and cain

Dana would've literally came in his pants if Ngannou knocked out Stipe. Nobody was setting him up to lose.

HW is just a shallow division so you pretty much gotta fight everybody.
"setting him up to lose" is probably not quite right, but I think they have far less patience for grooming prospects properly at HW due to its lack of depth.

A guy who looks and fights like Ngannou is always going to bring out that piranha instinct in promoters.

Arlovski is chinny, likes to stand - perfect fight for Ngannou
Overeem -. same
Stipe, that's a challenge
Lewis - who the fuck is that guy? Loses all the time
Blaydes - beat him already

This post is shit.

After getting demolished by Stipe he went straight to Lewis (powerful guy on the feet), then Curtis Blaydes (who has a style that is supposed to give Ngannou nightmares), and he got the KO in round 1.

Now he's going for Cain, lol he doesn't give a fuck.

He could have gone for JDS or Volkov which would be easier fights than Cain imo

Demolished by Stipe? Stipe literally laid and prayed him for 5 rounds, and held on for dear life.

But agree with the rest of your thread.

He only has so many options at heavyweight.

The UFC are "setting him up" for a shot at the belt.
I actually think he could beat DC.
If he beats Cain the fight makes itself.

Back