Ngannou/Cain 2 will be worse than JDS/Cain 2 & 3

Can ain't coming back from that soul snatching

It will never happen. Cain’s ship has sailed and Dana doesn’t give a shit about pushing him for the Mexican market anymore.

Only fight in the top 10 Cain should get is Overeem...if overeem isn’t retired by the time Cain’s next lay off ends.

I think Cain's knee is much worse than some may think, but, fine, we'll see

He's been out for almost 3yrs and in less than 30 seconds his body gave out.

He's done.

This is not the first thread I have seen on this. No need for a rematch at all. Cain is better off trying to get a role in a sequel to Glass.

Has there been realistic talk of a rematch?

Somebody needs to shoop Samuel L Jacksons face from the Unbreakable/Split/Glass trilogy, onto Cains body.

His knee was toast before the fight. There will be no 2 or 3.

I think Cain's knee is much worse than some may think, but, fine, we'll see
during the open workout it looks like his knee/leg gave out a bit then he quickly waved off the pad holder and looked a bit distressed.

If he his knee is good. He will fight again, that is an embarrasing loss. Im pretty sure he wants to avenge it. But he might have enough cash to never step in there again too.

Lol
Francis sleeps him worse, maybe give Cain a nice tune up vs someone like Derek lewis, or maybe a fight vs Overeem

Wonder if this was the cause?

His body was probably shot back in December 2016 when he was supposed to rematch Werdum but was denied a licence to fight just a few days before the bout.

during the open workout it looks like his knee/leg gave out a bit then he quickly waved off the pad holder and looked a bit distressed.
Yeah, someone mentioned it before the fight, so I saw it. I think he might have knew something was wrong then (or even before that), but can't prove it ofc.
Still, we both saw what we saw *shrug*

man, cain is human nnot a cyborg

Back