Ngannou beating Blaydes twice is huge thing but no one seems to talk about it

Let's see if his hestling is better than Phil Davis' and feed him to Rumble when he comes back.

Well he ragdolled Overeem and he's no can.

Overeem is not a consistent fighter. His time has passed, and even at his absolute best he was never good enough to be the numero uno.

Tbf everyone thought he would win the rematch.

Many here thought that Conor would beat Floyd with 8oz gloves ...

Blaydes striking defense is shit, thats why he will never beat guys like Ngannou.

Old fat Hunt almost knocked him the fuck out.

no because not every body has the potential to beat anyone in the category exept one man.

Blaydes' case is special, we knows he can be champion, but ngannou is just the nightmare match up.

We know?

U wot m8?

he just walks through Stipe because you think he's overrated (based on god only knows what) nevermind DC - are we pretending he's shit now too?

This is embarassing. You should just delete all your posts in this thread and pretend it never happened.
FACT: stipe landed more takedowns and stuffed more takedowns than cormier through two fights

What? Stipe’s head movement is amazing when he has no kicks to worry about. His head movement in their first fight is some of the best I’ve seen in the UFC. Do you actually realize how high of a level you are as a golden gloves national quarter finalist? He could’ve gone into boxing and become top 100 ranked world wide probably. He took Ngannou down several times even in the first round, just evade the 2-3 shot combo Ngannou throws and get underhooks/go for the single/power double.

Also, I don’t know why you think Ngannou has improved all that much. He has shown nothing new after the Stipe fight beside maybe that leg kick in the second Blaydes fight lol. He fights exactly like he fought before the Stipe fight, patient counter boxing only.

DC was teeing off on him for like 3 rounds.... The same DC who's like 5'8 with a massive reach disadvantage. Stipe has alright head movement. Nothing spectacular. Again, Ngannou folds Stipe in the rematch. If they ever fight again, I'll come back to this thread to hear your excuse.

I had Blaydes as the number 1 contender and Francis did his thing.

Francis should be getting the TS.

He has great potential bit really doesn't have a signature moment or win. Lots of people beat Hunt and Overeem. He best him before he really had any established profile

Francis has seriously fucked up his standing in the division. He's definitely near the top of the heap, but it would have done him a deal better if the fights with Francis were for a title. With the way the fights played out, a trilogy won't be easy to market.

Ducking him as in giving DC an instant rematch. DC is objectively an easier fight than Francis for Stipe. That's a fact. Ngannou will patiently stalk Stipe and when the opportunity presents itself, fold him like a lawn chair.

Both Francis and Blaydes have improved since their first fight. And Ngannou KO's Stipe in the first round when they finally rematch.

In what ways has Ngannou improved? He's literally the same guy as he's always been. Big, strong, no cardio, no wrestling, no BJJ, no fight acumen, no ability to adjust.

He got crushed by Stipe and had the sorry ass loss to Lewis because he was scared of Lewis. He doesn't deserve a rematch, he had his title shot in 2918.

The way people in this thread are talking about Stipe blows my mind........

Dude is amazing I don’t see Blaydes beating him and I give Francis a 40-60% chance at beating him.

@Final Say has some God's patience with some STUPID Sherdoggers. Stipe being better in wrestling in both fights it is like the sky is blue, it is undeniable.

But I'll summarize better, since the first one was a fluke because of the eyepokes.
P.S.: On the second fight, Cormier tried EVEN HARDER to make an eye surgeon on Stipe, with no success as we will see:
UnawareCloudyIndianhare-size_restricted.gif

TalkativePlainCoyote-size_restricted.gif

FUCKING DIVINE JUSTICE.

WAAAAAAAAAARR STIPE!!

Yeah man Francis has flown completely under the radar :rolleyes:

Derrick Lewis BEAT Ngannou... yet no one seems to talk about it.

francis-ngannou-gets-punched-by-derrick-lewis-ufc-226-1040x572.jpg

Lmao so much wrong. Stipe is 245 regularly at weigh ins. 235 sometimes.

He has OUTWRESTLED Cormier over their two fights. Did you watch them? Lol ‘he was slammed so he must suck’ no. He has out wrestled Cormier in their two fights.

And he is CLEARLY the most underrated heavyweight we haven probably ever seen, because he has a GOAT resume and accomplishment list, but we still have sherdoggers calling him overrated

absolutely embarrassing
Yeah it's pretty ridiculous the lack of respect he gets. He beat one of the best hws In the last 10 years to get his first belt. Then beat another all time great while avenging a loss to capture his second. And let's not forget he's successfully defended in succession more than anyone in UFC hw history

Ngannou was green back then and fought completely different from how he usually does. He starches Stipe in the rematch, which is why Stipe's ducking him atm. Wouldn't be surprised if after DC, he decides to jump over to boxing and try to fight Fury.
Finally someone speaks truth.
Francis was greener than hulk then. Stipe couldnt finish him.

Blaydes is in purgatory, he needs someone to take out Big Frank if he's ever going to fight for the belt.

His best hope is this Jarzhino fella takes out Big Frank and then Stipe for the belt. Then he can just take down Jarzhino at will.

if it wasnt for ngannou, blaydes would be the champ right now.
This. Even if you don't favor Blaydes over Stipe and DC (I don't), he's a tough fight for anyone. There's a good possibility that he'd throw around Stipe and out-cardio DC to a UD.

What sucks for Blaydes is that JDS is a horrible matchup for him. If he wins, though, then it's either a TS or title eliminator.

I agree. Blaydes is a better win than current Reem and JDS, and A LOT better than the crippled shell of Cain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back