Ngannou beating Blaydes twice is huge thing but no one seems to talk about it

Stipe is a former national golden gloves quarter finalist and NCAA D1 wrestler. Perfect bases. Also he has a great record and beaten great names and avenged every loss except Struve because he’s too bad to get higher ranked again. Never mind the fact 2 out of 3 loses were mostly due to eye pokes and the other was a split decision.

The disrespect Stipe gets here is laughable.

Stipe is a former national golden gloves quarter finalist and NCAA D1 wrestler. Perfect bases. Also he has a great record and beaten great names and avenged every loss except Struve because he’s too bad to get higher ranked again. Never mind the fact 2 out of 3 loses were mostly due to eye pokes and the other was a split decision.

The disrespect Stipe gets here is laughable.

Stipe is the most underrated champ of all time and Blaydes on of the most overrated.

Blaydes is a legit 265er, stipe is a 220 lbs and got slammed by a 40 years LHW. Blaydes wrestlefuck stipe all day. Blaydes is the HW version of khabib.

Stipe is so much overrated it is crazy, cant wait he beat the retired LHW, and finally faces legit HW contenders.

By that time he would be in too many wars n past his prime

"atm" Stipe is recovering from a FUCKING RETINAL TEAR. Of all the fighters to accuse of ducking, Mr "I'll fight whoever the UFC wants me to fight" Miocic is the unlikeliest suspect. Especially since he, you know, already thoroughly embarrassed the guy you accuse him of ducking. Even if you're right about what would happen in a rematch, you really think the standard fighter nigh-delusional confidence would think it?

Ducking him as in giving DC an instant rematch. DC is objectively an easier fight than Francis for Stipe. That's a fact. Ngannou will patiently stalk Stipe and when the opportunity presents itself, fold him like a lawn chair.

Wasn't Francis green when he starched blaydes? Lmfao.

Francis is like mctap. He either wins quick or loses 100% if it's passed 1,5 rounds.

Both Francis and Blaydes have improved since their first fight. And Ngannou KO's Stipe in the first round when they finally rematch.

Ducking him as in giving DC an instant rematch. DC is objectively an easier fight than Francis for Stipe. That's a fact. Ngannou will patiently stalk Stipe and when the opportunity presents itself, fold him like a lawn chair.

Both Francis and Blaydes have improved since their first fight. And Ngannou KO's Stipe in the first round when they finally rematch.

Stipe can again just rely on his head movement and then take him down. I only see Ngannou winning if Stipe rushes the TD.

Blaydes is a legit 265er, stipe is a 220 lbs and got slammed by a 40 years LHW. Blaydes wrestlefuck stipe all day. Blaydes is the HW version of khabib.

Stipe is so much overrated it is crazy, cant wait he beat the retired LHW, and finally faces legit HW contenders.

Stipe literally beat everyone besides Blaydes. Unless you're referring to Jairzinho who just almost got UD'd by Overeem.

LOL at Blaydes beating Stipe.
"A gust of wind and he does the chicken dance."
Curtis trained with Stipe and said that in the wrestling department they were on par...while Stipe beat the shit out of him standing.

Francis is the conor of the hw division except conor is more accurate.

France got 1 round or until the first takedown. If he doesn't ko stipe by then he will lose 100%

France gas machine

I will be betting. With money. You don't have the balls to put anything on the line.
I cant bet with money in my country unfortunately ... so I bet sherdgo accounts, grab your balls and BET !

i feel like it's partially because the fight happened in china with a ~12 hour time difference on a pretty small card. People know it happened but a lot didn't see it live especially after the Lewis fight people aren't going to stay up in the middle of the night to see Ngannou fight a wrestler.

It's his best win by far IMO. It was very impressive. Blaydes #3 ranking is very well deserved and I think he still has upside from here.

Stipe can again just rely on his head movement and then take him down. I only see Ngannou winning if Stipe rushes the TD.

I don't see Stipe avoiding every shot coming his way. Especially if Ngannou waits for his opening, as he usually does. Stipe gets hit a lot in pretty much all of his fights. Lol, you're speaking as if he has the head movement of Adesanya....

Francis is the conor of the hw division except conor is more accurate.

France got 1 round or until the first takedown. If he doesn't ko stipe by then he will lose 100%

France gas machine

Ngannou's takedown defense is extremely good. It's only possible to take him down once he's already gassed. And I don't see Stipe making it out of the first round anyway so....

I don't see Stipe avoiding every shot coming his way. Especially if Ngannou waits for his opening, as he usually does. Stipe gets hit a lot in pretty much all of his fights. Lol, you're speaking as if he has the head movement of Adesanya....

Ngannou's takedown defense is extremely good. It's only possible to take him down once he's already gassed. And I don't see Stipe making it out of the first round anyway so....

What? Stipe’s head movement is amazing when he has no kicks to worry about. His head movement in their first fight is some of the best I’ve seen in the UFC. Do you actually realize how high of a level you are as a golden gloves national quarter finalist? He could’ve gone into boxing and become top 100 ranked world wide probably. He took Ngannou down several times even in the first round, just evade the 2-3 shot combo Ngannou throws and get underhooks/go for the single/power double.

Also, I don’t know why you think Ngannou has improved all that much. He has shown nothing new after the Stipe fight beside maybe that leg kick in the second Blaydes fight lol. He fights exactly like he fought before the Stipe fight, patient counter boxing only.

None of your posts contain any facts.

you think a tweet of a video of a takedown substantiates your claim that DC out wrestled stipe? hm

but my posts dont contain facts?

FACT: Stipe landed more takedowns and stuffed more takedowns over two fights.

Agreed. Stipe doesn't have the athleticism to hang with Blaydes and Ngannou. His first fight against green Francis was lucky and DC already proved he's better.

Stipe is top 5 but he can't hang with the athletic Monsters.

DC proved nothing of the sort. They're 1-1 even after some egregious eye pokes.

And as for Stipe's fight with Francis being lucky... whaaaaat? Guys, make up your minds. Half the time we have people talking about how a KO proves little and can simply be a lucky fluke of a shot, while a UD is a more decisive display of dominance.

Then Stipe 50-44s the guy with the heaviest hands in the sport to a UD and now that is somehow lucky. Why? Because Francis was green and had no grappling defense despite having already defeated multiple accomplished grapplers, including the guy that people in this thread are talking about crushing Stipe?

He gets shit on for beating over-the-hill former greats, up-and-coming rookies with terrifying knockout power, and anything in between.

Last edited:
you think a tweet of a video of a takedown substantiates your claim that DC out wrestled stipe? hm

but my posts dont contain facts?

FACT: Stipe landed more takedowns and stuffed more takedowns over two fights.

This is embarassing. You should just delete all your posts in this thread and pretend it never happened.

Agreed. Stupid of the UFC to have booked him against Ngannou twice already. His best route to a title is Miocic beating Ngannou again and him beating JDS. He won’t have to fight Francis for a shot at that point.

Back