Ngannou beating Blaydes twice is huge thing but no one seems to talk about it

Poor Blaydes.

Dude probably beats every HW except maybe Stipe and Ngannou.
As long as Francis is there. He can't be champ. He'll be unable to get a title shot and even he becomes champ by skipping Francis somehow or filling in for him or something of the sort, Francis will always be a challenger with a good chance of starching him. He played himself taking that fight. It's so sad. I like Curtis blaydes a lot.

After he beats JDS, they are probably going to match him up with Roz which he should easily beat by holding him down for a UD. From there he would get the next TS after Ngannau gets his

Blaydes beats DC and Stipe IMO. Unfortunately he'll probably never beat Ngannou. Ngannou's just too fast and too powerful for him.
Blaydes is a legit 265er, stipe is a 220 lbs and got slammed by a 40 years LHW. Blaydes wrestlefuck stipe all day. Blaydes is the HW version of khabib.

Stipe is so much overrated it is crazy, cant wait he beat the retired LHW, and finally faces legit HW contenders.
Stipe rag dolled ngannou and your boy lost to ngannou twice. Don't talk about weight.

Both stipe and dc are better wrestlers than blaydes.

As long as Francis is there. He can't be champ. He'll be unable to get a title shot and even he becomes champ by skipping Francis somehow or filling in for him or something of the sort, Francis will always be a challenger with a good chance of starching him. He played himself taking that fight. It's so sad. I like Curtis blaydes a lot.
Curtis could make it to a trilogy fight if he keeps stacking wins.

Or if Miocic beats Nguyo again. Who else is there?

Yeah, it's one of those weird examples of a fighter just having someone's number. On paper Blaydes seems like the silver bullet to Ngannou.

I hope Curtis is able to make it past Francis in some way or another. I'm eager to see him fight some other top HWs.

Blaydes is a legit 265er, stipe is a 220 lbs and got slammed by a 40 years LHW. Blaydes wrestlefuck stipe all day. Blaydes is the HW version of khabib.

Stipe is so much overrated it is crazy, cant wait he beat the retired LHW, and finally faces legit HW contenders.

I like Curtis and I think he's one of the most dominant wrestlers in the Octagon right now... and I still don't buy this. Stipe regularly steps into the cage at well over 220 and frankly many HWs over the years haven't seen fit come in at the limit. Dude's still tremendously strong. I could see Curtis taking a few rounds from Miocic easy, but overall I think Stipe has sufficient defensive wrestling to keep the fight standing and box Curtis up for a UD or TKO.

Stipe rag dolled ngannou and your boy lost to ngannou twice. Don't talk about weight.

Both stipe and dc are better wrestlers than blaydes.

Ngannou was green back then and fought completely different from how he usually does. He starches Stipe in the rematch, which is why Stipe's ducking him atm. Wouldn't be surprised if after DC, he decides to jump over to boxing and try to fight Fury.

Beat Francis, JDS, Overeem, Werdum and avenged his only loss since 2014 to an all time great. So..... what do you consider a legit HW contender that isn't you riding the nuts of some hype train?

no because not every body has the potential to beat anyone in the category exept one man.

Did he beat DC and Stipe, and I somehow missed it? Cause it seems to me he's a pretty typical #2-4 guy in a shallow division. Like 2 months ago you could have said that same thing about Romero and he's in a relatively deep division.

Lmao so much wrong. Stipe is 245 regularly at weigh ins. 235 sometimes.

He has OUTWRESTLED Cormier over their two fights. Did you watch them? Lol ‘he was slammed so he must suck’ no. He has out wrestled Cormier in their two fights.

And he is CLEARLY the most underrated heavyweight we haven probably ever seen, because he has a GOAT resume and accomplishment list, but we still have sherdoggers calling him overrated
Stipe is extremely overrated for some odd reason.
absolutely embarrassing

Yup, his haters prefer talking about his fight against Lewis, or his wins over "grandpas" Cain and JDS.

Fact is that Francis won 3 in a row in less that 3mns. At HW it should be enough for a title shot.

Francis got his title shot. He got dominated. It happened a year ago.

Francis also had a horrible loss to Derrick Lewis and has not shored up any of his deficiencies.

He is still fun to watch because of those heavy hands but he doesn't deserve a title shot.

OT: I agree with TS. Blaydes is an absolute beast and Francis did a good job beating him twice. I still think Curtis can beat Francis but we probably won’t see it again

People still disrespecting Stipe and it's almost 2020...

Also LOL at the people that say Blaydes would beat Stipe.

Stipe is extremely overrated for some odd reason.

Blaydes beats DC and Stipe IMO. Unfortunately he'll probably never beat Ngannou. Ngannou's just too fast and too powerful for him.

SnoopyMisguidedBat-size_restricted.gif

Ngannou was green back then and fought completely different from how he usually does. He starches Stipe in the rematch, which is why Stipe's ducking him atm. Wouldn't be surprised if after DC, he decides to jump over to boxing and try to fight Fury.

"atm" Stipe is recovering from a FUCKING RETINAL TEAR. Of all the fighters to accuse of ducking, Mr "I'll fight whoever the UFC wants me to fight" Miocic is the unlikeliest suspect. Especially since he, you know, already thoroughly embarrassed the guy you accuse him of ducking. Even if you're right about what would happen in a rematch, you really think the standard fighter nigh-delusional confidence would think it?

Lol at anyone saying Stipe is overrated. Delusional crybabies still pissed they got their train derailed

Back