Ngannou beating Blaydes twice is huge thing but no one seems to talk about it

ff

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
USATSI_11723285_168382968_lowres.jpg

images

if it wasnt for ngannou, blaydes would be the champ right now.

Blaydes is in purgatory, he needs someone to take out Big Frank if he's ever going to fight for the belt.

Nah. He cant out wrestle guys like Stipe, DC and others like he ragdolls some of the cans that been thrown his way.

Poor Blaydes.

Dude probably beats every HW except maybe Stipe and Ngannou.

If the queen had balls she'd be king. Everyone would be champ if they didn't lose to somebody.

Nah. He cant out wrestle guys like Stipe, DC and others like he ragdolls some of the cans that been thrown his way.
Well he ragdolled Overeem and he's no can.

Blaydes is a legit 265er, stipe is a 220 lbs and got slammed by a 40 years LHW. Blaydes wrestlefuck stipe all day. Blaydes is the HW version of khabib.

Stipe is so much overrated it is crazy, cant wait he beat the retired LHW, and finally faces legit HW contenders.

Yup, his haters prefer talking about his fight against Lewis, or his wins over "grandpas" Cain and JDS.

Fact is that Francis won 3 in a row in less that 3mns. At HW it should be enough for a title shot.

I think he’ll still have his time before he’s done. It just sucks for him that he lost twice to ngannou because it’s gonna be hard as hell to justify a third fight. He’s gonna have to crush a few lower ranked guys before anyone looks at him. Needs to hope someone other than stipe or ngannou gets title

If the queen had balls she'd be king. Everyone would be champ if they didn't lose to somebody.
no because not every body has the potential to beat anyone in the category exept one man.

Blaydes' case is special, we knows he can be champion, but ngannou is just the nightmare match up.

Stipe is extremely overrated for some odd reason.

It’s like the opposite of the 2nd and 3rd Cain/JDS fights.

I agree with you TS, it is a huge deal. I see Ngannou starching pretty much anyone in the division at this point if he shows up in shape and confident.

For sure. Especially the second time. I was so sure blaydes would win. Hw wrestler, goes for double legs, cardio for years, level headed. Imo that's his most impressive win. Hold up yes that ko was top three goat kos against Reem but blaydes was supposed to beat him.

Blaydes is a legit 265er, stipe is a 220 lbs and got slammed by a 40 years LHW. Blaydes wrestlefuck stipe all day. Blaydes is the HW version of khabib.

Stipe is so much overrated it is crazy, cant wait he beat the retired LHW, and finally faces legit HW contenders.
WTF? Put the whiskey and cocaine down he beat Nganouu already for Christ's sake

Blaydes beats DC and Stipe IMO. Unfortunately he'll probably never beat Ngannou. Ngannou's just too fast and too powerful for him.

Blaydes is the Edgar of 145.

Back