Media Ngannou’s Donkey Kong Windmills

Lol world star level ...

This won't work everytime he gambles everytime he fights...

Stipe will beat him again
prime jds would fold him imo. picks him apart, and cracks him right back. round 2 finish. but right now frank is in his prime, not alot of heavy weights can move all fight like stipe

Last edited:
Yeah it’s why power punchers and hws aren’t always fun to watch to me especially from a technical perspective . Anyone can end a fight with well placed punch. The lighter weights this is less likely. In mma the main attraction should not be the hws. No disrespect to hws and there are guys in every division who win fights on strength power and athleticism but to me it kind of exposes these guys can be knocked out by anyone who lands a lucky punch even non ufc fighters could do that

He throws well.

After landing the big one he landed two fast precise strikes as rozen was falling.

Francis is good, admit it haters.

View attachment 838262

Imagine dedicating your life as a pro to learn the proper techniques of striking and this guy starts windmilling punches at you and you end up looking like this

<mma2>

ThirstyFakeGosling-size_restricted.gif
I remember fighting someone who threw windmill punches. It's different then your used to. You're used to punches coming from certain angles and blocking/parrying a certain way kind of throws you off.

When you make a custom character with max power and just spam Punch :D

Bad technique is bad technique. Sure, at first it may be jarring, but someone with actual good technique can easily shut that down. The defense in that gif is atrocious, lol. Francis doesn’t even whiff closely against a top 10 HW boxer. (I’m aware this isn’t boxing and Francis could take them down and murder them in a cage).

It's always the same thing - wild technique guy is winning and everyone rides his dick. He inevitably gets exposed by a more technical fighter, and all those people who were riding his dick are suddenly talking about how much he sucks, and asking why he never bothered to learn proper technique. It already happened once with Ngannou against Stipe, and it'll probably happen again.

"proper technique" is not effective and is overrated. Too predictable.
{<jordan}

You should watch when francis fought stipe miocic, the greatest heavyweight we’ve ever seen in the ufc. It was a pretty one sided affair

It's always the same thing - wild technique guy is winning and everyone rides his dick. He inevitably gets exposed by a more technical fighter, and all those people who were riding his dick are suddenly talking about how much he sucks, and asking why he never bothered to learn proper technique. It already happened once with Ngannou against Stipe, and it'll probably happen again.

Add Fury - Wilder to that list as well.

I'm still riding Francis' nuts tho.

I've seen striking that is unconventional catch strikers off guard. That is Ngannou's game, land at any cost. Just so happens that breaking striking rules seemed to work against Jairzino. If Ngannou can fight both ways it catches his opponent off guard and guessing. He only needs one good punch with his power.

Back