NFL player are not A lvl ,not even close

Would appear that sherdog thinks the degree of athleticism m comes in their fighting ability.
Lol

no you don't get it

obviously Michael Chiesa would beat Antonio Brown in a fight, Brown would be a fish out of water on the ground

but the question is, what if these A-level athletes who have Yoel Romero like genetics and ability went into wrestling or MMA at a young age?

they don't because there is no money in getting your face smashed, so we will never know

there is a reason a guy like Matt Mitrione who never fought in his life, ex-NFL scrub past his prime, starts learning MMA at an old age, and still becomes a legitimate competitor against fat bums who have been training their whole life

you can't go into the NFL at 32 years old and start a new career path, LMAO

Bale is renowned for his speed amongst soccer players lol, he's certainly faster than Ronaldo.

If you actually bothered to read the list, you'd see that Bo wasn't even top 30 in the NFL in terms of speed, and Jim Hines has an officially verified time of 9.95 seconds, which no soccer player has ever come close to matching. Plus Jim Hines has more musculature and jumps far higher than any soccer player, case closed.

Exposed, gareth bale beat bo jackson, a dude i heard americans bang on about for the last 10 years as a super athlete. Its okay bro relax, deep breaths, the rest of the world doesn't get to compete in your closed circuit sport, which is fortunate for you so you can keep these delusions up.

no you don't get it

obviously Michael Chiesa would beat Antonio Brown in a fight, Brown would be a fish out of water on the ground

but the question is, what if these A-level athletes who have Yoel Romero like genetics and ability went into wrestling or MMA at a young age?

they don't because there is no money in getting your face smashed, so we will never know

there is a reason a guy like Matt Mitrione who never fought in his life, ex-NFL scrub past his prime, starts learning MMA at an old age, and still becomes a legitimate competitor against fat bums who have been training their whole life

What on earth are you on about lol...
"no you don't get it" followed by loads of dribble that's quite clearly obvious given that ufc is not an a level sport and mma which is neither relevant to my post or the OP

Very very odd, if you really wanted to post that shit, could you do it without associating my name please, there really wasn't any need lol.

JzoGkJm.jpg

no you don't get it

Stop pretendin glike your random NFL dudes are Yoel, thats complete BS and not even close.

Matt mitrione is a natural born fighter, thats why, he would fucking wreck most top NFL 'athletes' because hes a legit fighter, hes been doing it over 10 years now but is a natural at it.. I like Greg hardy and hope he does well, but Matt looked more natural to begin, hence why hes still going good.. Hes got a mix of everything, but he can bang and has a big chin, and huge balls and a really strong mentality. I gurantee you most NFL athletes dont want a piece of him in the slighest. THeres fighters and theres athletes, matt is both.

What on earth are you on about lol...
"no you don't get it" followed by loads of dribble that's quite clearly obvious given that ufc is not an a level sport and mma which is neither relevant to my post or the OP

Very very odd, if you really wanted to post that shit, could you do it without associating my name please, there really wasn't any need lol.

the guy who has kimbo slice in a santa hat avatar and didn't respond to one thing I said

and I am the odd one

Stop pretendin glike your random NFL dudes are Yoel, thats complete BS and not even close.

Matt mitrione is a natural born fighter, thats why, he would fucking wreck most top NFL 'athletes' because hes a legit fighter, hes been doing it over 10 years now. Hes got a mix of everything, but he can bang and has a big chin, and huge balls and a really strong mentality. I gurantee you most NFL athletes dont want a piece of him in the slighest. THeres fighters and theres athletes, matt is both.
Matt is a D-level athlete, and still probably the best clean athlete in the history of Heavyweight MMA LOOOOLLLL

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself

<45> <45>

Yoel isn't even close to any of the elite NFL players in terms of athleticism, like....not in the same universe.

Real Football is without a doubt the sport with the best athletles in the world.
You need to be fast, have a great cardio since is non stop, coordinated af, smart and aware all the time and also extremely skilled.
Hence when Usain fucking Bolt tried his luck in a amateur game against cans he was still the worst in the pitch.

Matt is a D-level athlete, and still probably the best clean athlete in the history of Heavyweight MMA LOOOOLLLL

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself

<45> <45>

Yoel isn't even close to any of the elite NFL players in terms of athleticism, like....not in the same universe.

My point went way over your head dumbo, you were making it out like MAtt mitrione has success because hes an NFL guy, my point is that hes clearly a FIGHTER, so if he want to say hes D level thats fine, my point was that his success is because hes an FIGHTER and not some dude that just throws balls around and wishes he could actually do what matt can do.

Yoel would destroy any of your little soft NFL guys, completely annihilate them. So would whittaker. They would look D level fast.

Imagine how D level they would look as all their semi slow shots miss, and their head is getting dinged into space and they are gassing after 2 mins in the cage.

Former top 5 nfl athlete Greg hardy said it himself, no one has the gas like these MMA guys have, hes never met no one that works as hard, said it out of his own mouth. Pretty sure he knows more NFL and MMA guys than you. So go disagree with greg hardy, and oh, you see how Greg hardy looks in the cage? Thats a top 5 nfl athlete in his role, ive heard that quoted a bunch, but yet all his speed and everything else you claim NFL guys have, goes right out the window when he fights. He has power, but he looks as good as an athlete as roy nelson or anyone else. ROFL. U mad closed circuit sport

So wait, do people arguing against NFL players being athletic not consider Yoel Romero or Rumble athletic? Speed/Size/Strength ratio is what makes somebody athletic imo. Cardio plays a factor but I wouldn't say Bisping is a better athlete than Romero or Nick Diaz a better athlete than Woodley because they have superior cardio.

My point went way over your head dumbo, you were making it out like MAtt mitrione has success because hes an NFL guy, my point is that hes clearly a FIGHTER, so if he want to say hes D level thats fine, my point was that his success is because hes an FIGHTER and not some dude that just throws balls around and wishes he could actually do what matt can do.
Nobody wishes they could be like an MMA fighter buddeh. Mitrione would love to be playing in the NFL for 9 figure contracts, but instead he, along with 99.9% of MMA fighters, are relegated to getting shat on by promoters for 6 figures a fight (if they're actually good), and that's before camp costs, plane tickets etc.

<Lmaoo>

F-level athletes gonna F-level, the struggle is real....

IMO best atheletes are wrestlers , swimmers , rugby players , gymnasts

Strength and cardio off the charts for all.

The French are pussies as such anything you say has carries no credibility.

the guy who has kimbo slice in a santa hat avatar and didn't respond to one thing I said

and I am the odd one
I didn't need to, we shouldn't even be talking in the first place.
Your REPLY to my message which was directed at people's responses to the OP was so irrelevant to what I put and stated so much obvious for the reason I did in fact mention which was to do with your post, that your REPLY could have been tagged to the wrong person.

To clear it up for your dumbass.
The op was talking about athleticism
Most immediately replied about who would win in a fight
I pointed out the idiocy of sherdog to think athleticism was based on who would win a fight
You went on to say I wouldn't get it and why a nfl player at late age could transfer to ufc but a ufc fighter couldn't transfer to nfl at late age.
I then pointed out how this reiterates my point as it comes straight back to fighting and to top it off, a low level bracket of athleticism regarding fighting.

Do you understand or are you gonna come back with some form of stupidness like how an AV would define someone's knowledge, intellect or quality of post?

Baseball has good athletes too, image Giancarlo Stanton if he trained to fight at HW

Attachments

• a65b85d057ff0be79e7e660d639b8f90.jpg
    a65b85d057ff0be79e7e660d639b8f90.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 6
Back