Social NFL-Johnny Cash's "Ragged Old Flag" | Tribute to America

Nah, I'd rather stay in America, yet not fall victim to patriotism, as it's essentially talking about something instead of being about it.
Support and respect your country when it's proper. It's all we ask of you. If not, go enjoy patriotism in another country... Something about grass being greener...

Support and respect your country when it's proper. It's all we ask of you. If not, go enjoy patriotism in another country... Something about grass being greener...

I'm part of that "we" you speak of. It's not through your patronage that other citizens exist in America. You don't get to swaddle your ass in the flag and pretend as if that equates at all with love for the American Republic.

Bush era bitch.

There was a lot of patriotism in last night's game.

For someone that has worked/lived in many different countries around the globe, I have never seen the syblotic marriage between a sporting event and the military like we have in the US.
As usual it boils down to money. The armed forces advertise on heavily on the NFL. So basically it’s a recruiting tool to get poor people to sign up and be the Golden Company for Saudi Arabia.

Johnny Cash was the greatest native man to ever live.

Best album of his hands down.

I'm part of that "we" you speak of. It's not through your patronage that other citizens exist in America. You don't get to swaddle your ass in the flag and pretend as if that equates at all with love for the American Republic.

Bush era bitch.
No need to be vile, I'm just telling you a way for our country to be more cohesive. It's apparent that a lot of you don't want that and never will. The people with the problem isn't us who love our country, God and good values. It's you who will oppose our values just because of who we are.

Our country has this culture and will continue having it. Just look the Superbowl, that was the epitome of American culture. Respect all the way down with our beautiful latinas giving us a great show. Enjoy your country more, you'll never have it better. Life's never been this good.

Wonder how much the military paid to get sucked off that hard

All of the commercials were awful. It was better when Canada didn’t show the US commercials.

That was great. Carlin is one of my faves too, reminds me of my Grandpa. Remember, these are comedians.

And remember, they still speak more truth than the people who would pimp out love for your country and equate it with outward shows for other people, and the lauding of symbols.

Yea threads like this always draw out the “cool kids” just so they can show everyone how “woke “ they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back