NFL Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many teams? 12? 14?

I'm in regardless.

So I've seen three sites project Gurley to run for right around 1,000 yards this year. You agree with that?

Obviously they'll cut his work load but I'd imagine they'll pump him up with enough drugs come game day where he'll still get around 15 carries.

So I've seen three sites project Gurley to run for right around 1,000 yards this year. You agree with that?

Obviously they'll cut his work load but I'd imagine they'll pump him up with enough drugs come game day where he'll still get around 15 carries.

Arthritis ain't shit

Not touching Gurley unless its in round 2.

Just joined a Yahoo cash league... 12 teams, 10 defensive players and it's a points league. Should be interesting.. I haven't done a points league in a long time.

Projections on Darnold this year? I think it's very possible with Bell in the backfield he throws for 4,000 this year. Maybe even around 30 TDs.

Projections on Darnold this year? I think it's very possible with Bell in the backfield he throws for 4,000 this year. Maybe even around 30 TDs.
It's the Jets though..... I know Bell is one of a kind but given what Connor did behind the Pitt OL last season... even the greatest RB if they have a meh OL will struggle some.

Fuck no Julio ain't worth 1/4 of your salary. Man ain't even worth a first Rd fantasy pick.
Well, looks like I won't need to keep Jones after all now that Tyreek isn't getting suspended lol.

Well, looks like I won't need to keep Jones after all now that Tyreek isn't getting suspended lol.

Tyreek isn't getting suspend? This is glorious news for fantasy teams lmao

Tyreek will be my first Rd draft pick.

Tyreek isn't getting suspend? This is glorious news for fantasy teams lmao
Nope. So I guess I'll just keep him for $32 and Ebron for $1, not sure I have a worthwhile third keeper.

Nope. So I guess I'll just keep him for $32 and Ebron for $1, not sure I have a worthwhile third keeper.

Tyreek > Julio all day. You're making the right choice.

Is it wrong I saw 'Jones' and my dumb brain thought of this guy:

Before this guy:

And was like "why the fuck would you drop a 1/4 of your salary on a RB that while good hasn't every played a full season cause he's always dogged by injuries?"

Is it wrong I saw 'Jones' and my dumb brain thought of this guy:

Before this guy:

And was like "why the fuck would you drop a 1/4 of your salary on a RB that while good hasn't every played a full season cause he's always dogged by injuries?"

You're just a diehard fan of a shit team. Don't worry about it

You're just a diehard fan of a shit team. Don't worry about it
Says the dude who's team was last relevant when it's own field and an incompetent coaching staff destroyed a promising young career:

Both Rustlemania and PWD leagues have been renewed. I’ll follow up with everyone very soon. Drafts are set for Sunday, September 1st.

We do have 2 more spots in the PWD league. It’s a 10 man league. If you’re interested just quote this post or PM me. It is PPR with $100 buy in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back