NFL Draft Discussion: Wish lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade mccoy for a few picks
Draft cb

Edge rusher, replace right side of the oline
Same. Gutenkunst bless.

I feel like every team that passes on Zach Allen is going to regret it, the guy looks like a consummate pro. Basically like a suped-up version of Dean Lowry and would be exactly what the Packers need, take him first imo. Then the best available piece for protecting Rodgers. Be that a decent tackle to back up Bulaga, a tight-end, or god-willing, Joshua Jacobs.

Last edited:
Same. Gutenkunst bless.

I feel like every team that passes on Zach Allen is going to regret it, the guy looks like a consummate pro. Basically like a suped-up version of Dean Lowry and would be exactly what the Packers need, take him first imo. Then the best available piece for protecting Rodgers. Be that a decent tackle to back up Bulaga, a tight-end, or god-willing, Joshua Jacobs.
Hes an interesting prospect. So much to like about him, but the lack of bend/agility around the edge is pretty concerning.

Chiefs need to figure out their DC situation first, then what scheme theyre going to run, and then KC fans can join this discussion.
I'd still be OK drafting O-Line keep Mahomes under bubble wrap as much as possible. As far as DC I keep hearing Rex Ryan but honestly I hope not.

Goddamnit Fitz. WHY YOU STAYING IN AZ?!?!

Offensive linemen, tight end, anyone that can pass rush, and anything to replace Brice.

Yeah

Safety
OLine
Edge Rusher
and some project CB late

Can basically rework the team with that

Need to draft the next GOAT for when Tom eventually hangs em up. I'm thinking somewhere in the 5th-7th rounds

Pick 24: Devin White (there is slim to no chance of this happening) or Mack Wilson.

White probably goes top 10. I think Mack Wilson is a great pick for the chargers.

4th Quinnen Williams, DT
24th Montez Sweat/Brian Burns, DE
27th Jawaan Taylor, OT
35th Damien Harris, RB

White probably goes top 10. I think Mack Wilson is a great pick for the chargers.
Im really not opposed to taking him at 4. Hes a badass.

Im really not opposed to taking him at 4. Hes a badass.
Potentially solves a problem Oakland has had forever but hard to pass on Williams if it comes to that. Tough decision.

Potentially solves a problem Oakland has had forever but hard to pass on Williams if it comes to that. Tough decision.
Williams has a case for the best player in the draft, but they also just took PJ and Hurst last year. Hard to pass on that caliber of DT but having a top tier ILB does so much.

Williams has a case for the best player in the draft, but they also just took PJ and Hurst last year. Hard to pass on that caliber of DT but having a top tier ILB does so much.
My thoughts exactly. I'd absolutely love to have either one of those guys. I'm really hoping for Mayock to provide sanity with this draft.

Hes an interesting prospect. So much to like about him, but the lack of bend/agility around the edge is pretty concerning.
Sure, he definitely won't be the next Von Miller, but could be the next JJ Watt. Appealing to me just because of the incredibly low bust-chance. Everything I read about him makes him seem ultra intelligent, mature, and disciplined.

Sure, he definitely won't be the next Von Miller, but could be the next JJ Watt. Appealing to me just because of the incredibly low bust-chance. Everything I read about him makes him seem ultra intelligent, mature, and disciplined.
Hes a solid player. Blue chip type. Being that pass rush is the biggest premium next to QB I think hell get drafted higher than his abilities should. Nice to be able to move him around the line though. Ill be curious to see where he spends most of his time in the NFL.

I want them to use every pick on OL and DL. Hopefully Oliver falls to 9

OL for sure. I would love to have a freak TE like Kaden Smith --- who I think is a better version of Zach Ertz. If JJ Arcega Whiteside was available in the 4th rd I would take him.

They have plenty of cap room to sign a FA Tackle.

If Burns/Polite sonehow fall to the 2nd round I hope the niners double up and take 2 EDGE guys. Otherwise a good DB should be on the board - Thornhill/Deionte or CB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back