Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
As of now, my wishlist for Gruden to further ruin this team:

Pick 4: Josh Allen or Quinnen Williams

Pick 24: Devin White (there is slim to no chance of this happening) or Mack Wilson.

Pick 27: N’Keal Harry

Pick 35: David Montgomery

Edge rusher, replace right side of the oline

The Bears just need to get more depth at OL and maybe some better ILB and OLB depth or for packages. See if you can get some value at corner for depth too.

Do the Giants pull the trigger and draft a quarterback in the first round? It would be a historic move for them signaling the end of the Eli Manning era.

The Jets can't miss on their first round pick.

I want them to use every pick on OL and DL. Hopefully Oliver falls to 9

I'm biased but I know Oliver's situation this year. He'll be better than Bosa

Colts need to go after a corner with their first pick.

Lot of teams that should just be drafting straight D, the Steelers among them. I'm BPA in general, but if a need is a few picks away that's fine.

Panthers need some dline and oline help, for the love of god.

Cowboys draft wishlist: a big fat elephant DT

People are so in love with Bosa that a lot of these guys are being underrated. There are a few guys in this draft I think are every bit as good.

Williams and Oliver are spitting images of the new trends on the interior.

Disagree big time - and Oliver has huge potential but didn't put up crazy stats like you would hope for. Would have liked a bit more production for a guy mocked #1-2 to start the year, that's why he has slipped.

You want to talk about a position that usually takes high picks to land - go look at the sack leaders. Top 20 is like 16 1st rounders and a few 2-3rds.

You want to talk about a position that usually takes high picks to land - go look at the sack leaders. Top 20 is like 16 1st rounders and a few 2-3rds.
Its going to be a crazy draft. Pass rusher galore.

If Ferrell doesnt test well at the Combine some team in the early teens will be thrilled lol.

Its going to be a crazy draft. Pass rusher galore.

If Ferrell doesnt test well at the Combine some team in the early teens will be thrilled lol.
Yea, niner fans like to think that the reason we completely ignored edge last year (bad class) was because this class is so loaded. If that's the case, props to the FO

Yea, niner fans like to think that the reason we completely ignored edge last year (bad class) was because this class is so loaded. If that's the case, props to the FO
I liked SF’s pick. You spent all that $ on your QB and RB, you have to build something for them to work behind. Not to mention he fit the mold of athleticism that Shanny was looking for.

Plus, you used those first round picks on those guys. The coach needs to do his due deligence on them before hes decided whether it has been a coaching/scheme fit or if its time to cut your losses and move on.

People are so in love with Bosa that a lot of these guys are being underrated. There are a few guys in this draft I think are every bit as good.

Williams and Oliver are spitting images of the new trends on the interior.

Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back