NFL Discussion: will we have a season?

Will we have a season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got me you rascal! I really thought you were serious about this shit until that picture. Feel bad for anyone that actually has to interact with whoever is in that picture though.

<[analyzed}>

Lmao. That’s really my ear.

Back in 2002 when I signed up for the military I remember a dude coming into the recruiters office with ears gauged like that. It was noticeable lol.
Recruiters reaction to the dude?

tenor.gif

Don’t see anyone bitching about the blackhawks.
Blackhawks issued a statement, and AFAIK "Blackhawk" isn't a derogatory term like "Redskin"

Some will still say using them as a mascot is offensive though

Blackhawks issued a statement, and AFAIK "Blackhawk" isn't a derogatory term like "Redskin"

Some will still say using them as a mascot is offensive though

The name blackhawks isn’t offensive. But if you’re going to sit here and call the skins chief racist and force a change then they can’t have their logo. Their logo and the skins logo isn’t racist but they both gotta go if one or the other goes.

It’s simple... It means family. It’s ruining a tradition. Bro this shit is so fucked up beyond belief. I was wrapped in a Washington Redskins blanket when I was a baby. I’m not going to lie this shit hurts. Here’s a pic of my ears..
https://ibb.co/T07MDRT

I’m as die hard of a fan as it gets.
so nothing about native Americans in that lol

Sorry dude, the guy who came up with the name is a known racist

If the chiefs or braves ever need to change their name i wouldn't care.

Kind of surreal that they actually have to change their name. I'm not in the whole topic, is Redskins really that much of a slur like lots of people suggest? Do native people really hate it that much (and I don't mean the one small poll that always gets cited)?
EcXOPchWkAAsf05

Seemed like it was trying to pay homage but all it takes is 1 person to scream racist loud enough and a giant shitstorm will ensure

White people care about a name and an image of a respectful and strong Native American but don’t give two shits about them having clean and sustainable drinking water.

is what it is
Pay homage and give them exposure and it's a gigantic shitstorm Karen fest. When it comes to the actual serious issues (poor quality of land and lack of water) it's nothing but crickets from those same people.

That's America in 2020. Give off the appearance that your trying to do something meaningful instead of actually doing something meaningful

Last edited:
so nothing about native Americans in that lol

Sorry dude, the guy who came up with the name is a known racist

If the chiefs or braves ever need to change their name i wouldn't care.
I said what It meant to me and because I didn’t mention native Americans doesn’t make it meaningless. This is the shit I’m talking about. You’d be singing a different song if it was your team. Don’t worry. Your team is next.

Are they announcing the new name?
61LKr598xnL._AC_UX385_.jpg

or

90218-1533232377434-front.jpg

Last edited:
I said what It meant to me and because I didn’t mention native Americans doesn’t make it meaningless. This is the shit I’m talking about. You’d be singing a different song if it was your team. Don’t worry. Your team is next.
again i don't care if the chiefs change their name, i don't care if the braves change their name. It's not a big deal lol

maybe the chiefs will pick an animal that's a dog, that would be cool. PIck a wolf then the mascot would make sense lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back