NFL Discussion: will we have a season?

Will we have a season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the problem. I hope one day you decide to be part of the solution.
This is a tough one. On one hand anyone reading these posts would assume you are just trolling because they are clearly idiotic. However, since you are an actual fan of the team it is likely that you are attached to the dumb shit you grew up with. I'll err on the side of caution and assume that you are genuine and this shitty take is your actual opinion.

This is a tough one. On one hand anyone reading these posts would assume you are just trolling because they are clearly idiotic. However, since you are an actual fan of the team it is likely that you are attached to the dumb shit you grew up with. I'll err on the side of caution and assume that you are genuine and this shitty take is your actual opinion.

Tell me how you fought against uncle Ben instead of low education standards for minorities and for profit prisons.

I think someone hijacked ole’ boys account. This doesn’t sound like him lol. Respect though.

Oh they already have been bro. This is just another way of erasing them even further. Fucking White devils.

White people care about a name and an image of a respectful and strong Native American but don’t give two shits about them having clean and sustainable drinking water.

is what it is.

This is the problem. I hope one day you decide to be part of the solution.
Lmao you can’t be serious with these posts

You are a Snyder nut gobbler to the fullest

Lmao you can’t be serious with these posts

You are a Snyder nut gobbler to the fullest

White Supremacy is very real and it’s scary to think that it’s starting to reach its final form. It’s being able to hide itself under the vail of political correctness and everyone just goes a long because they’re ignorant to it.

Crazy times to think it’s okay to take away a respectable Portrait of a Native American chief and say it’s the right thing to do. People want to take their imagery but not lend a helping hand to them.

White Supremacy is very real and it’s scary to think that it’s starting to reach its final form. It’s being able to hide itself under the vail of political correctness and everyone just goes a long because they’re ignorant to it.

Crazy times to think it’s okay to take away a respectable Portrait of a Native American chief and say it’s the right thing to do. People want to take their imagery but not lend a helping hand to them.
I’m 75% Ojibwe and 25% Cree

My dad was forced into a residential school as a kid, seriously stfu

I mean the guy who picked the team name sounds fun

As a result of a "gentlemen's agreement" promoted by Marshall, NFL teams did not sign black players until 1946, when 2 teams broke the agreement. Marshall refused to do so, claiming that integrating the team would cause the team to lose fans in the Southern United States and the team was at the time the southernmost team in the NFL. He said that "We'll start signing Negroes when the Harlem Globetrotters start signing whites."

On a television show, Oscar Levant asked Marshall if he was anti-Semitic. He responded: "Oh no, I love Jews, especially when they're customers."

Here’s the thing about Snyder. He COULD have gotten some goodwill had he approached local tribes and brokered a deal like what FSU did with the Seminoles. Essentially pay them to use the name and the money goes to scholarships and schools and shit. All he’d have to do is change the name but literally EVERYTHING ELSE about the colors and logo could have stayed the same.

what's the imagery and name mean to you?

It’s simple... It means family. It’s ruining a tradition. Bro this shit is so fucked up beyond belief. I was wrapped in a Washington Redskins blanket when I was a baby. I’m not going to lie this shit hurts. Here’s a pic of my ears..
https://ibb.co/T07MDRT

I’m as die hard of a fan as it gets.

I can deal with a name change. But a logo change. You can fuck off right on off.

Don’t see anyone bitching about the blackhawks.

I can deal with a name change. But a logo change. You can fuck off right on off.

You should be more upset about them wasting Chase Young's career more than the name change.

You should be more upset about them wasting Chase Young's career more than the name change.

{<huh}

You can fuck right on off with that statement. That defense is going to easily be a top ten with the addition of young and Del Rio coaching them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back