Will we have a season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregolian

.45 ACP
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Looks like the NFLPA is trying to figure out how/when to allow people to report.

So, I thought there were minor rule changes about how refs throw flags because of this incident? Then why do I still see refs throw the flag out and away from themselves?

He was really fun to watch.

Theres going to be a lot of them, which shouldnt be a surprise to anyone. This “news” will get beaten to death for clicks.

Theres going to be a lot of them, which shouldnt be a surprise to anyone. This “news” will get beaten to death for clicks.
Not a big deal now so long as guys are recovering ok. Much bigger deal if there’s an outbreak within a team during the season.

Training camp is going to be in jeopardy, because more players from different clubs are going to get it.

Fuck this year.

Not terribly worried right now because it’s not time for camp yet. If players show up to camp and start testing positive then it’s time for the alarms. Mid July players need to isolate for 2 weeks, go to camp, and don’t fuck around outside home/work.

Not a big deal now so long as guys are recovering ok. Much bigger deal if there’s an outbreak within a team during the season.
Ya and if a player actually gets sick from it, or heaven forbid dies.

I really do think team outbreak is going to happen though. And I think its irrational/unrealistic to think you are going to prevent it by quarantining anyone who does test positive.

Training camp is going to be in jeopardy, because more players from different clubs are going to get it.

Fuck this year.
Not terribly worried right now because it’s not time for camp yet. If players show up to camp and start testing positive then it’s time for the alarms. Mid July players need to isolate for 2 weeks, go to camp, and don’t fuck around outside home/work.
Most soccer leagues in Europe already started again or will start this week including Spain, Italy and the Premier League in England. It would be pretty pathetic if they can't even manage to do NFL training camps, especially while thousands of people are out protesting together or attend this Trump rally shit.

Then again some NFL players are next level stupid and might ruin it for everyone.

When Richard Sherman is the voice of reason. What a time to be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back