NFL Discussion: Week 2 overreactions

Let me tell you how you feeling right now

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

And Chubb likely done for the majority of the season. Jesus H.

Riverboat Ron can eat shit

Well if a taunt leads to a brawl, they should throw out the guy that got mad at the taunt, definition of soft
giphy-downsized-large.gif

He’s saying to celebrate but not direct it at other players. Sounds pretty middle of the road to me.

I’m not a fan of the “point of emphasis” (I’d be surprised if this lasts) but nothing in that quote came across as shit eating territory.
Again, it's more so because he made the rule and is just defending what it's supposed to be. Ignoring the stupid ass way it's being called.

It's like I create the roughing the passer penalty, and the terrible calls that have been happening gets brought up to me. I'll just mention QB safety and all these other valid points that make sense, ignoring that the overall rule/way it is called is shit.

Again, it's more so because he made the rule and is just defending what it's supposed to be. Ignoring the stupid ass way it's being called.

It's like I create the roughing the passer penalty, and the terrible calls that have been happening gets brought up to me. I'll just mention QB safety and all these other valid points that make sense, ignoring that the overall rule/way it is called is shit.
Rivera didn’t create taunting penalties.

The competition committee created it, Ron Rivera is 1 of the 11 members.
Taunting penalties have been around for a while. There’s a “point of emphasis” this season. It literally says that in the tweet you’re upset about.

It’s terrible in execution this year (a fucking lot of things have been with officiating) but he’s explaining how it should be interpreted. Not seeing the big deal.

Taunting penalties have been around for a while. There’s a “point of emphasis” this season. It literally says that in the tweet you’re upset about.

It’s terrible in execution this year (a fucking lot of things have been with officiating) but he’s explaining how it should be interpreted. Not seeing the big deal.
The committee pushed for the point of emphasis****(they didn't create a new rule, just this mess-apologies) . Listen pal, I already said he can eat shit and I'm not taking it back.

The committee pushed for the point of emphasis****(they didn't create a new rule, just this mess-apologies) . Listen pal, I already said he can eat shit and I'm not taking it back.

he’s not your pal, buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back