NFL Discussion: Week 2 overreactions

Let me tell you how you feeling right now

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver has William and Mary this week and the Raiders have Tualess Miami. I expect both of them to be 3-0 after this week.

Denver has William and Mary this week and the Raiders have Tualess Miami. I expect both of them to be 3-0 after this week.
Bout fucking time either team got a break early in the season.

I just want to send a quick congratulations to raiders, bronco, Carolina and Frisco fans...

I know you all aren't used to standings looking like this!

Salut
nwo-hulk-hogan.gif

We taking over!

{<huh}

That was like the most middle of the road response possible lol.
Pretty sure he is on the competition committee (he made the rule) - he's clearly backing the rule and what it's supposed to do. Not sure how that is middle of the road

Pretty sure he is on the competition committee (he made the rule) - he's clearly backing the rule and what it's supposed to do. Not sure how that is middle of the road
He’s saying to celebrate but not direct it at other players. Sounds pretty middle of the road to me.

I’m not a fan of the “point of emphasis” (I’d be surprised if this lasts) but nothing in that quote came across as shit eating territory.

How many more wins do the Broncos need for you to secure a Bridgewater jersey?

I saw the pic of you in the Mayberry & have to ask.
I’m not going to fuck you. Sure you’re used to hearing that one though.

I’m not going to fuck you. Sure you’re used to hearing that one though.

Lock nearly fucked me over for $505… I bought a nice auto RC after the 1st preseason game expecting the them to be 3-0 to start the season & going against your “Lock ain’t it” post.

Grateful for PayPal protection.

Last edited:
Lock nearly fucked me over for $505… I bought a nice Auto RC after the 1st preseason game expecting the them to be 3-0 to start the season & going against your “Lock ain’t it” post.

Grateful for PayPal protection.
What’s Auto RC? does it look like this?

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back