Not open for further replies.
The apparent finalist names for WFT:
  • Commanders
  • Armada
  • Admirals
  • Red Hogs
  • Presidents
  • Sentinels
AFIC, they all suck and they should stick with WFT.
Sentinels is the only one that sounds good IMO

If they had this name when I was a kid I would have called them Washington Genitals. As an adult I will still call them that too.
Brilliant. This is what I will call them too whether they choose that name or not. The jokes write themselves for 'red hogs' too.

OB Sr and Pat Surtain I dragging their sons QB’s on Twitter

d140be453758cd56280a0fa484f7a9448f3e3fe9.gifv

i hope surtain is referring to lock here. Any slander against teddy is unwarranted racism.

Lmao if they go with the sentinels. That would be a can Snyder move to rip off a movie. A more fitting name for that debacle of a franchise is the Washington generals. They’ve been due my entire lifetime.

I know every team has dumb fans but the Canthers sub Reddit is in another level. Lmao at this.

It’s downright insane how many people hate on Cam. He’s an elite QB who people like to shit on because he unapologetically has fun playing the game. If we resign him we’re easily a contender for the NFC south title next year. And that’s assuming the Saints trade for a Russel Wilson type, and that Brady doesn’t retire

Lmao if they go with the sentinels. That would be a can Snyder move to rip off a movie. A more fitting name for that debacle of a franchise is the Washington generals. They’ve been due my entire lifetime.
The Washington [Name Redacted]

I know every team has dumb fans but the Canthers sub Reddit is in another level. Lmao at this.
They're hitting the cope hard.

Rice would still be breaking ankles with his routes, catching everything within arm's reach and be so open it would make Fields look good with today's coverage rules. This can needs to get fucked with a cactus

Cupp is fairly slow, but like JR he has the intangibles and work ethic. I would always take a slow JR, Cupp or Anquan Boldin over a fast diva.

When my team would play against Holding 3rd downs were hell. He always somehow got the first.

Reading a twitter debate so Im bringing it here.

Adams vs Evans. Who is the better WR? And why?

Cupp is fairly slow, but like JR he has the intangibles and work ethic. I would always take a slow JR, Cupp or Anquan Boldin over a fast diva.

When my team would play against Holding 3rd downs were hell. He always somehow got the first.
Intelligent meticulous route running and hands will always get a WR open and a catch from a competent QB

Intelligent meticulous route running and hands will always get a WR open and a catch from a competent QB
I agree that Hunter Renfrow is the best ever.

Parsons. Holy shit.

Serious question, what do you think would happen if the teams decided to just...I don't know, kneel every play or something until it ended in a tie? Like the league would have to do something, right?

For the record, I don't think that either team would do anything like that at all but it would be a wild story

Reading a twitter debate so Im bringing it here.

Adams vs Evans. Who is the better WR? And why?
Is the question who is more talented or who would I rather have if I were creating the ultimate team? Cause my answer changes depending on what the question being asked is.

Is the question who is more talented or who would I rather have if I were creating the ultimate team? Cause my answer changes depending on what the question being asked is.
Whatever form of an answer you feel like lol

Whatever form of an answer you feel like lol
Goddamnit.....

Bias has me wanting to take Adams. Availability has me wanting to take Adams (Evans always seems to be dealing with some hamstring or soft tissue thing). Pure fucking talent from the day he stepped on the field wants me to take Evans cause Adams was DROPante the first like 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back